Should Olivia Newton-John use her acting and singing talents to further environmental activism?

• Yes Olivia Newton-John is an icon.

She has the ability and the talent to gather millions of followers around her, without even doing anything different than she has for the past 40 years. If she really cares about the environment that we live in today, she should and can use her talent to gather a fund.

• Sure she should.

I do believe that Olivia Newton-John should use her acting and singing talents to further environmental activism. Environmental activism is very important, so we need all the help we can get. I think that Olivia Newton-John using her talents it would help to gain attention to the issue, so she definitely should do it.

• Yes, if she wants to

Olivia Newton-John has a lot of talent and could definitely help out the environmental movement, if she wanted to do so. However it is her voice so it would be up to her. I think that it would be helpful to have to her supporting the environment more as she is very talented and could influence a large amount of people.

• Yes, by all means.

I am in favor of anyone using their fame and talent to promote something as important as environment activism. We stand a better chance of people listening to Olivia Newton-John than to a speech on environmental activism by a political candidate. I think people would be more inclined to practice much of what she promotes.

• Only If She Chooses

I do not believe Olivia Newton-John should feel obligated to use her acting and singing talents to further environmental activism. She has shown interest in other fields as well, so I'm not certain of her actual interest in environment activism. Secondly, I don't think the younger generations really connect with her, so she's not the strongest spokesmodel when considering the vastness of evironmental activism.