• Olympic Athletes Should be tested for drugs before hey compete in the games

I strongly agree that the athletes should be tested before the games because IT IS CLASSED AS CHEATING! They're not just cheating in the games they're cheating themselves just to feel that power that overrides people when they do drugs. Drugs can harm your body and soul and can make you do crazy and terrible things while your under the influence.

• Drugs are Harmful

Drugs can harm and athlete, the Olympics are for the best of the best you should just try your hardest to get there. I'm 12 years old and I'm smart enough to realize this drugs need to be tested in the Olympics. But that's my opinion and I want to hear yours.

• I think they should

I think that they should be tested for drugs. For example, the russians had cheated in the olympics due to not having a drug test done on them before the olympics. This would be a great thing because then it would be more apparent that they did not if they were in the olympics.

• I think they should

• I think they should

• Olympic athletes should be tested for drugs.

Athletes should be tested for drugs because first, if they aren’t tested for drugs, they might get dizzy or want to get more. Another reason is that the drugs could make them very sick. Last, they could get very unconscious and the result could be fatal. In conclusion, Olympic athletes should be tested for drugs.

• Yes they should get tested!!!

As some olympians CHEAT by using drugs enhancers which is complete putting other athletes at a HUGE disadvantage for competing. If they AREN'T tested then why should they compete? Because SO MANY athletes have been caught out cheating and guess what 80% where the ones to watch, because everyone thought that they were so good, BUT NO. They cheated and they shouldn't be allowed to.

• DakodaN4 and how

DakodaN4 and the amount of heat is going on in my house I think as the light grows back in my house and the light bends over and over again and the light bends over and over e the light bends over and kill kaylie skyler and Summer and everything but me

• They should get tested

If they take drugs they are cheating and making them self's better than every one else.Drugs could affect their life and alot of people are watching you and they don't know if you have taken drugs or whats going go happen so their is no one their to help you just in case something bad happens no is prepared for it .They can have bad side affects like rotten teeth and not that much people would want to be around you.

• It hurts the body

When you take drugs you hurt your body. Taking them is stupid and suicidal. A ton of people die each year from drugs. Drugs can do awful things would you like to see your favorite athlete die or be very badly injured. Also cheating in the Olympics is illegal DON'T DO DRUGS.

• Drugs are Harmful

• DakodaN4 and how

• No of course

Athletes should work for it...By using a drug you are working for it.THE DRUG IS.......DRUGS can make u cool and not
    be able to try your best.Trying your best is the key to win..It wont be fair to cheat!This is why i am saying yes to this.Cheating isnt the key so dont do drug tests

• No because its that persons business if they do drugs

Either way its not like your in control over the person and watching drugged person is funny it is bad but drugs would just make them do worse and who cares the will lose anyway so why should you care so be a person and say no to drug tests

• Olympic Athletes be tested.

Can end up having drugs and pass out in the middle of the mile or a long jump. Or even get dizzy or even death if they drank to much alcohol or took to many drugs. Like say the best Olympic player was in the Olympics and had to much alcohol or took too much drugs and died from it, man that would be the worst.

• Gr rg reg er b er g rb tb er

Reg reg re g er gr g re g er g re g er g r r g rr gr es gre a g re ga eg er g er g ear g e5 ge 5rg re g er h rth s get h ag e rg aw gt5 g eag era

• Rtfdfrtfvtydcersdedtgvytf hbgvbh bv v

Nhhbgyvfcxeszwsedrfcftfvytgcrfcdrdrdcrfcfvgyuvfrderdxxcd hhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh vf bg g b cnn jcy kj bjtgujn n n bh nb bhbb bgv vv vb bv bvgvfg vb hg v v gh vv gvg v g v v hvb bb v vvbv vcg vffgdchgc c f fcfcggv cbmbj b b b h b h b bb b

• Jchfhnfnnfndjjcjmcmc hfjibf idbmdkn

Jf findn vk vjf ifkvkfgjt igvj kdhif ulfhif jofhiff jkdjbf ndkhfkg hckfbjv nkckjcjv hvjvmn mk nvjk b mvjnvjkv jjnvjkvnjv kjvnjvknvjkv hvjv jkdhjf jchknhf jfhkhf jjdgig ndjmfjfk ndkhvkkv nkcnjv mc mjcn h cjv vif jg gmfmf mt fmf g fnd nf f f f g g f g g g g

• Drug The Olympics

Drugs and sport is a given, and a constant battle to define, to mask, to test and discover and to define what is and isn’t OK (how many cappuccinos, for example, before an athlete is loaded and “performance-enhanced”). So why not bring in some new events where “anything goes”, where drugs are allowed, where maximum performance is the only goal?

Let’s have a “Drug Olympics”! Let’s see what the human body when combined with medical science can produce. How will we ever know what feats may be possible when man’s finely tuned and trained body is combined with the best medical brains and technology unless we allow them to be used together and pushed to, and past, the limits?

• What is fair?

The olympics should NOT be drug tested. We as an audience want to be wowed and records to be broken. ALL OLYMPIC athletes take some type of performance enhancing drugs. For example the 'world strongest man comp is none drug tested. Humans CANNOT flip cars or run sub 9.95 without drugs. I want to see how fast usain bolt (for instance) can run without drug restrictions. The ease of passing drug tests was proved by lance armstrong, and i believe he shouldn't have been stripped of his titles. WHERE I DO BELIEVE DRUG TESTING SHOULD OCCUR is in contact sports like mma, boxing, wrestling etc. Because roid-ed athletes have the ability to potentially kill someone by hitting them etc.
    Although maybe slightly controversial i do believe all women athletes should be tested, for obvious reasons (testosterone = male hormone)