Should online games such as Habbo be closed down?

Asked by: peru2013
  • Because it is dank

I have a online girlfriend on there and i will be very sad if they close it down and i cant talk to my wifoo and iik lots of people like me are the same and depend on this game to show light through our sad lives waking up byt knowing we can escape that pain and join habbo.

So please vote no

• Impossible to shutdown all games

Its impossible to shut down all forms of games or websites simply because they're controversial. If a game is popular enough, new games will spring up in the absence of the first. There is nothing inherently wrong with any of these games, and hatred of them is ultimately due to a fear or misunderstanding of new technology.

• No they are fun

Online games such as Habbo are harmless fun and should never be closed down for any reason. If people want to use their free time to play online games who is to say you cant? What did Habbo ever do to you? Like excuse? I think the concept is ridiculous.