• Oprah is a role model

She lets people know you can do anything as long as you out your mind to it. She always has a positive mind set and although she is getting older that doesn't stop her from being the amazing person she is today. Therefore she is considered a positive role model.

• Yes oprah winfrey should be considered a role model

Oprah winfrey should be considered a role model because she sticks up for what is right and she believes you can do anything if you put your mind to it. She believes that even through the tough times in life you can persevere and and have hope that everything else will be ok and that you will make it through if you just have hope

• The Queen of Talk

Oprah Winfrey has been noticed by Time magazine as the top 100 most influential people in the nation and top 50 most generous people. She has donated nearly 400 million dollars from her own pocket to education all around the world. She has caused certain bills to be signed such as the National Chold Protection Act in 1993 where Oprah confronted her audience about the subject. The bill requires state to improve their quality in criminal and abuse records and should do more thorough Criminal history background checks. She spoke for those children out there whose pleads and cries aren't heard by inattentive and deaf ears.MEven as a child, Oprah was sexually abused by family members and physically beaten. She overcame those obstacles to become the media icon she is today. "Turn your wounds to Wisdom" -Oprah Winfrey. She overcame obstacles (physical abuse, sexual abuse at 9 yrs old, and neglect) to become the multibillionaire she is. She isn't like any other talk show host, she doesn't just talk about movies, music, etc. she brings up real problems and confronts them with her audience. She interviews real normal people who are willing to share their story and she is able to connect with them by sharing her own personal experiences. That is what makes her a role model. The fact that although she had her obstacles, she overcame them, some thing each and everyone of us should try.

• Yes of course

Indeed tis quite much role model worthy true j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j jjj j j j j jj j jjj j j jjj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj your mom oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo saaaaavvvvaaaaggggeeeeeee 8 100 I don't mess with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu1738 ay im like hey wassup hello

• Y. E. S.

She is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very cool

• Shes truly amazing!!!!

Yes, Oprah Winfrey can be a role model I think that Oprah Winfrey can definitely be considered a role model. She was a woman who was able to make something of herself and become a successful tv personality and businesswoman. I think that is something a lot of women can look up to. I think that men can as well.

• Shes truly amazing!!!!

• Shes truly amazing!!!!

• Shes truly amazing!!!!

• Shes truly amazing!!!!

• No, she does not produce value

No, Oprah Winfrey should not be considered a role model. While she is successful in her business venture, she is not an excellent moral figure. Her main claim to fame is by running a TV show, which isn't a particularly beneficial role to society. There are many good role models without society, almost all of which are not in the TV business.

• not at all

No, she does not need to be looked at by a person as a role model at all, since she has spent her whole life just trying to make all of the money that she could, and despite what she shows on tv all that she is after is money.

• Shes truly amazing!!!!