Amazon.com Widgets

Should Oscar's Wine Bar and Bistro have been fined 100,000 Euros for selling a flaming nitrogen shot that caused severe damage to a customer's stomach?

Should Oscar's Wine Bar and Bistro have been fined 100,000 Euros for selling a flaming nitrogen shot that caused severe damage to a customer's stomach?
  • Think before you serve.

    Any restaurant, caterer or food industry should think before serving anything that has the potential to cause serious damage. The damage is not allergy related it is because it was unsafe. They should be held responsible for what they served. People need to think for themselves so they don't do unsafe things as well but ultimately they are responsible for the injury.

  • Businesses must sell safe products.

    If a business offers an unsafe product, they should expect to be held liable for the action of selling the product. One of the reasons why regulations and fines are in place is to ensure that businesses provide products that meet safety standards. As a result, it is fair that Oscar's Wine Bar and Bistro would be found liable and imposed a fine for serving an unsafe product to a customer.

  • Pay more attention

    I absolutely agree, bar should be fined, because it hurt someone and risked his or her life. This is to small price for someone's life. Health should always be at first place. Please, pay more attention, both bars and their visitors. Stop playing and be more serious, life is not a game.

  • Flaming nitrogen shots should be banned

    Definitely. That drink is too dangerous to consume and could lead to serious injuries. I heard that some guy's internal tissue burned out after consuming that very dangerous drink. I think that Wine Bar should be fined with 100,000 euros and the country should bann bars from selling a flaming nitrogen shots.

  • No responses have been submitted.

Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.