Should other celestial bodies be surveyed for potential updates on their classification?

• Yes they should

Yes because they could have missed something that can unlock even more about the life they lived in the past. It could give us a hint about our own lives today. It can show us how much our genes have changed since we are not eating the same way they did.

• Yes, I think celestrial bodies should be surveyed for potential updates on their classifications.

I think it's vital for scientists to continuously be studying outer space and being able to keep with the most updated information that our technology allows us to see, I think the more we know about the universe and the better classification we have of the different objects the better.

• yes, such is progress

There was a time when there were 9 planets in the solar system of the milky way. Now there are 8 planets and 3 dwarf planets. If it is that easy to change the bodies we know about can be categorized differently, then the other bodies need to be examined. IO could be a meteor trapped in the orbit of Jupiter.

• They Already Are

Celestial bodies are surveyed and researched for potential updates on their classification or any other information that can be obtained about them given the advances in technology. Thinking this doesn't happen in a fallacy. We constantly survey the skies or rather scientists in that field, constantly look for new and intriguing things.

• Yes, other celestial bodies should be considered for classifications.

I definitely think that other celestial bodies should be surveyed for potential updates on their classification. I think that researchers should do what they can to see if other celestial bodies can be considered to be planets. It would be a beneficial thing for the field of science and astrology.