• Grow up Parents

Parents in this day and age think their kids are so fragile and stupid. I have 5 kids and they don't think a Ouiji board is to summon demons or talk to the dead. It is for fun and maybe a good scare, letting imagination run wild. If you don't want your kid to have one, don't buy it! You are probably in the parent league of saying water guns and balloons are dangerous.

• Hello my mum

Fe
    fe
    e
    f
    w
    er e r ewr e r er e re r e r ere r we rhe krky wekjrh wegyufi jghhry wtuetr hurtyt67 etujwgvbjrt hwry 67yt f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Hello my mum

Fe
    fe
    e
    f
    w

• Long Time User

Oujia boards are in fact a load of hocus-pocus. Just as many self appointed psychics and mystics claim to experience the paranormal with no factual evidence, I myself and many of my friends, family, and neighbors have played with them (I and my close friends still do on halloween for fun) and in the 20+ years of personal experience and anecdotes from trusted religious and non religious friends the results are always the same, they do NOTHING.

The only way a oujia board "affects" someone is because people allow themselves to believe, slowly degrading their grip on sanity to the point of spooking oneself.

• Its fine, just be careful.

Ouija boards do indeed have many powers and mysteries we do not yet fully understand. But as long as you follow the rules and do NOT give out any personal information, its fun. Just be safe like always play with someone else. NEVER alone. If you want off the board, ALWAYS say goodbye. Simple stuff like that makes the board fun. Besides, some spirits want to talk or share their ideas with the living. Give them one last chance to do so.

• Say yes to the board

Ouija boards should not be pulled from shelves because i love general death, destruction and chaos, also it's hard in this day and age to find people to make soul contracts with and this allows them to find us instead of vice versa, drastically shortening our workload and making it much easier to meet quota, thanks.

• Say yes to the board

• Yes I agree that children shouldn't be using a Ouija board.

But lets be serious here, are parents really going to buy their 8 year old child (or younger) a Ouija board? No. Toys'R'Us not only sells their products to children but they also sell their products to youths or teenagers, sometimes even adults and that's the age groups that Toys'R'Us is selling the Ouija board to! Not children! Aside from that, I believe that the Ouija board increases the curiosity in the forever developing minds. I'm just sayin', do you really think the best way of contacting a spirit and/or energy is through a plastic board game? Its most likely fake at Toys'R'Us anyway... But you know what that just my opinion...

• Say yes to the board

• Say yes to the board

• I don't think they should

There has been many instances that Ouija boards have caused bad things to happen. Ouija boards have worked before for people, so that is not even worth mentioning, but should these be sold at toys r us? Ouija boards have successfully predicted the future for people, and have given information to users that would never be in their subconscious. This game is possibly demonic and should not be sold as a kid's item.

• Not a game,it's a demonic portal.

MILWAUKEE —
    An outraged mother is calling on Milwaukee Public Schools officials to fire a kindergarten teacher who introduced the young students in her class to a Ouija board.

The mom, who asked to not be publicly named, said the game was used on Friday in her 5-year-old's classroom at Zablocki Elementary.

"They were shutting off the lights and making it dark and talking to spirits. That's not something that should be at school," the mother said of the game, which is said to be able to channel spirits.

In an email to the mother, the teacher said the Ouija board had been in the classroom since Halloween.

"The kids have been asking for a scary story and I got the board and moved the paper clip to answer some of their questions. They asked about scary characters in movies. I did not say there were spirits. It was all done in fun. I understand your concern. It was silly and I'm sorry. I will take the board home and this won't happen again," the teacher said.

The family said the children are too young to be exposed to the concepts of Ouija boards, and they believe the teacher should just stick to curriculum.

The 5-year-old is now having nightmares, the mother said.

"He's scared now to go to bed at night, to be in the dark, anything alone," she said.

An MPS spokeswoman said the teacher was placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal investigation.

Www.Wisn.Com/article/mom-wants-teacher-fired-for-using-ouija-board-with-kindergarten-students/8988879

• They summon evil spirits

I will not be taking my children to toys r us as long as these are in stock simply because I don't want them anywhere near something that evil. If you care about your children's safety you'll stay away from anywhere that sells these too. These are too dangerous for anyone to use

• It should be banned from all stores

Yes It was meant for the intent to play as a game but however once you open it and begin to ask it questions you are opening up the door to the devil!!!!! So if you believe in God Then you should never go near a ouija board It is a sin and the church will tell you this as well!!

• Not to be sold!

They should not sell ouija boards! Demons are real and will hurt you! This isn't something to play with. The bible says in Leviticus 19:31 NIV. "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them." Very dangerous game! Kids nor adults nor teenagers should play with it.

• Hell hell no

Because when you give a child some think dangers like that it causes them to be more scare then they have to be like you see a kid playing with his/her ouija bourd he/she will be scare because of how how much violence it causes because ghost R real lol

• The Ouija Board

I've had an Ouija Board for many many years. It sits proud in my cardboard. Despite all the scare stories enflamed by the media, frantic minds and mainstream activists, the board has earnt its place historically as a famed device. The board only becomes a danger to those that are of a nervous disposition or want to erode ancient knowledge of the supernatural to those who are less intellectual. The best way of stopping someone from using this awesome device is to scare them. Place fear, where fear wasn't before. Place religious propaganda where it can be harnessed used as a weapon.. Don't ruled. Be intellect, strip away quilt and falsehood.

• No Ouija® boards should not be sold at Toys 'R'US.

Ouija board should not be sold at Toys'R'US because that a kid store, and it puts children and teens in danger.⚠ Protect kids.👧👨 Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

• Hell no! No.

I could tell u all stories that would turn your hair white. Stuff we did with one as teens. Yes it's a portal for demons. No I'm not mentally challenged and hook me up to a lie detector if any doubt remains. The movie The Exorcist is loosely based on real events documented by government and church officials. However it was a boy. Trust me, it's bad stuff. Call 1 800 TOYS R US like I did and log your objection.

• Are people really that idiotic these days?

Playing with a ouija board is not fun. Ouija boards shouldn't be sold in stores cause that just heightens children and teenagers temptation to use a ouija board. The only thing you can get out of playing with that is getting possessed or inviting an evil demon into your home and into your life. And while some people may think it's exciting or thrilling to mess around with things of this sort, I can guarantee they won't be having a good time when there's a malicious demon who only has one mission which to kill.