• Houdini's Greatest Debunking

Who Wrote this Debate. This was Debunked in 1936 by Harry Houdini.

Also Ouija boards has never had anything to do with Religion or the spiritual world. However, some fundamentalist Christians see them as a major route to demonic possession. They also associate the boards with the New Age movement and neopaganism, even though use is widely frowned upon by both of those groups.

Harry Houdini, and science explain how the Ouija boards
    Works with the ideomotor effect, and fails when they're blindfolded.

• Yes they should

I played the game since I was seven. I think that it is fun and spooky. Plus as adult I enjoy scaring my kids. I do not think the game is real never have never will. It's cardboard and plastic . I know that there is real ones but they are made out of wood metal and glass. A lot of Perants like to ruin things for other parents.

• Yes they should

• Grow up Parents

Parents in this day and age think their kids are so fragile and stupid. I have 5 kids and they don't think a Ouiji board is to summon demons or talk to the dead. It is for fun and maybe a good scare, letting imagination run wild. If you don't want your kid to have one, don't buy it! You are probably in the parent league of saying water guns and balloons are dangerous.

• Hello my mum

Fe
    fe
    e
    f
    w
    er e r ewr e r er e re r e r ere r we rhe krky wekjrh wegyufi jghhry wtuetr hurtyt67 etujwgvbjrt hwry 67yt f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Hello my mum

Fe
    fe
    e
    f
    w

• Long Time User

Oujia boards are in fact a load of hocus-pocus. Just as many self appointed psychics and mystics claim to experience the paranormal with no factual evidence, I myself and many of my friends, family, and neighbors have played with them (I and my close friends still do on halloween for fun) and in the 20+ years of personal experience and anecdotes from trusted religious and non religious friends the results are always the same, they do NOTHING.

The only way a oujia board "affects" someone is because people allow themselves to believe, slowly degrading their grip on sanity to the point of spooking oneself.

• Its fine, just be careful.

Ouija boards do indeed have many powers and mysteries we do not yet fully understand. But as long as you follow the rules and do NOT give out any personal information, its fun. Just be safe like always play with someone else. NEVER alone. If you want off the board, ALWAYS say goodbye. Simple stuff like that makes the board fun. Besides, some spirits want to talk or share their ideas with the living. Give them one last chance to do so.

• Say yes to the board

Ouija boards should not be pulled from shelves because i love general death, destruction and chaos, also it's hard in this day and age to find people to make soul contracts with and this allows them to find us instead of vice versa, drastically shortening our workload and making it much easier to meet quota, thanks.

• Say yes to the board

• I don't think they should

There has been many instances that Ouija boards have caused bad things to happen. Ouija boards have worked before for people, so that is not even worth mentioning, but should these be sold at toys r us? Ouija boards have successfully predicted the future for people, and have given information to users that would never be in their subconscious. This game is possibly demonic and should not be sold as a kid's item.

• Of course not!!!!!

You can’t start driving till your 16, you can’t get your driver liscense until your 18, you can’t smoke or drink until your 21, but you can let 8-year-olds get possessed by the devil, why are they selling this I don’t know. But do not ever buy this you will regret it!!!

• Should’nt even have to be debated

I dont know why anyone would ever even want to play with one of these things. I mean honestly it’s just a stupid idea. Demons are real and you shouldn’t mess with spirits or anything like summoning them. I’m a believe in GOD and my parents have warned me about messing with them and i’ve Been told never to play with one. And a store shouldn’t be representing kids toys and be selling a demonic one because i wouldn’t want my kid playing with one. PS, it’s also kinda weird to imagine seeing a monopoly board just sitting next to a ouija board like what the heck that’s just so messed up

• Children should not be "playing" with purported links to spirits.

I was shocked to see a Ouija board being sold as a "game" at my local Toys R Us just before the Christmas holidays. Everyone should agree to disagree on whether spirits exist and/or whether humans can communicate with them, via the Ouija board or otherwise (i.E. We should respect one another's opinions). However, I hope even more would agree that children ages "8+" (as stated on the "game" sold at Toys R Us) should not be taught that attempting to contact spirits is a "game," never mind one that should be "played" alone at that age. Err on the side of caution, for the children's benefit.

• No no no. Absolutely not!!!!

First of all, it is NOT something anyone, let alone a child, should be playing with.
    The Bible speaks against witchcraft and such. To expose one of Father God small,young ones to such a thing- no way.
    I just feel, as a parent and grandparent- I would never want my daughter r grandson exposed to those things..
    If they have power or not- like my Grandmother said- "Don't go borrowing trouble."

• No no no. Absolutely not!!!!

• It will cause mental torment

Through my experience, stuff like this will open unseen portals to allow spirits from the other realm to enter into your life. It can attach to you and change your life forever. It is not worth the risk. This is where the term "curiosity killed the cat" comes in play. Definitely not for kids or adults.

• It will cause mental torment

• Not a game,it's a demonic portal.

MILWAUKEE —
    An outraged mother is calling on Milwaukee Public Schools officials to fire a kindergarten teacher who introduced the young students in her class to a Ouija board.

The mom, who asked to not be publicly named, said the game was used on Friday in her 5-year-old's classroom at Zablocki Elementary.

"They were shutting off the lights and making it dark and talking to spirits. That's not something that should be at school," the mother said of the game, which is said to be able to channel spirits.

In an email to the mother, the teacher said the Ouija board had been in the classroom since Halloween.

"The kids have been asking for a scary story and I got the board and moved the paper clip to answer some of their questions. They asked about scary characters in movies. I did not say there were spirits. It was all done in fun. I understand your concern. It was silly and I'm sorry. I will take the board home and this won't happen again," the teacher said.

The family said the children are too young to be exposed to the concepts of Ouija boards, and they believe the teacher should just stick to curriculum.

The 5-year-old is now having nightmares, the mother said.

"He's scared now to go to bed at night, to be in the dark, anything alone," she said.

An MPS spokeswoman said the teacher was placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal investigation.

Www.Wisn.Com/article/mom-wants-teacher-fired-for-using-ouija-board-with-kindergarten-students/8988879

• They summon evil spirits

I will not be taking my children to toys r us as long as these are in stock simply because I don't want them anywhere near something that evil. If you care about your children's safety you'll stay away from anywhere that sells these too. These are too dangerous for anyone to use