• Hello my mum

Fe
    fe
    e
    f
    w
    er e r ewr e r er e re r e r ere r we rhe krky wekjrh wegyufi jghhry wtuetr hurtyt67 etujwgvbjrt hwry 67yt f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Hello my mum

Fe
    fe
    e
    f
    w

• Long Time User

Oujia boards are in fact a load of hocus-pocus. Just as many self appointed psychics and mystics claim to experience the paranormal with no factual evidence, I myself and many of my friends, family, and neighbors have played with them (I and my close friends still do on halloween for fun) and in the 20+ years of personal experience and anecdotes from trusted religious and non religious friends the results are always the same, they do NOTHING.

The only way a oujia board "affects" someone is because people allow themselves to believe, slowly degrading their grip on sanity to the point of spooking oneself.

• Its fine, just be careful.

Ouija boards do indeed have many powers and mysteries we do not yet fully understand. But as long as you follow the rules and do NOT give out any personal information, its fun. Just be safe like always play with someone else. NEVER alone. If you want off the board, ALWAYS say goodbye. Simple stuff like that makes the board fun. Besides, some spirits want to talk or share their ideas with the living. Give them one last chance to do so.

• Say yes to the board

Ouija boards should not be pulled from shelves because i love general death, destruction and chaos, also it's hard in this day and age to find people to make soul contracts with and this allows them to find us instead of vice versa, drastically shortening our workload and making it much easier to meet quota, thanks.

• Say yes to the board

• Yes I agree that children shouldn't be using a Ouija board.

But lets be serious here, are parents really going to buy their 8 year old child (or younger) a Ouija board? No. Toys'R'Us not only sells their products to children but they also sell their products to youths or teenagers, sometimes even adults and that's the age groups that Toys'R'Us is selling the Ouija board to! Not children! Aside from that, I believe that the Ouija board increases the curiosity in the forever developing minds. I'm just sayin', do you really think the best way of contacting a spirit and/or energy is through a plastic board game? Its most likely fake at Toys'R'Us anyway... But you know what that just my opinion...

• Say yes to the board

• Say yes to the board

• Say yes to the board

• I don't think they should

There has been many instances that Ouija boards have caused bad things to happen. Ouija boards have worked before for people, so that is not even worth mentioning, but should these be sold at toys r us? Ouija boards have successfully predicted the future for people, and have given information to users that would never be in their subconscious. This game is possibly demonic and should not be sold as a kid's item.

• Hell hell no

Because when you give a child some think dangers like that it causes them to be more scare then they have to be like you see a kid playing with his/her ouija bourd he/she will be scare because of how how much violence it causes because ghost R real lol

• The Ouija Board

I've had an Ouija Board for many many years. It sits proud in my cardboard. Despite all the scare stories enflamed by the media, frantic minds and mainstream activists, the board has earnt its place historically as a famed device. The board only becomes a danger to those that are of a nervous disposition or want to erode ancient knowledge of the supernatural to those who are less intellectual. The best way of stopping someone from using this awesome device is to scare them. Place fear, where fear wasn't before. Place religious propaganda where it can be harnessed used as a weapon.. Don't ruled. Be intellect, strip away quilt and falsehood.

• No Ouija® boards should not be sold at Toys 'R'US.

Ouija board should not be sold at Toys'R'US because that a kid store, and it puts children and teens in danger.⚠ Protect kids.👧👨 Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

• Hell no! No.

I could tell u all stories that would turn your hair white. Stuff we did with one as teens. Yes it's a portal for demons. No I'm not mentally challenged and hook me up to a lie detector if any doubt remains. The movie The Exorcist is loosely based on real events documented by government and church officials. However it was a boy. Trust me, it's bad stuff. Call 1 800 TOYS R US like I did and log your objection.

• Are people really that idiotic these days?

Playing with a ouija board is not fun. Ouija boards shouldn't be sold in stores cause that just heightens children and teenagers temptation to use a ouija board. The only thing you can get out of playing with that is getting possessed or inviting an evil demon into your home and into your life. And while some people may think it's exciting or thrilling to mess around with things of this sort, I can guarantee they won't be having a good time when there's a malicious demon who only has one mission which to kill.

• You do NOT mess with spirits

Playing with a God damned Ouija Board can invite spirits or DEMONS to follow you, hurt you, or f*** with people you love and or care for. TOYS R US, THIS IS NOT A F***ING KIDS' TOY! MOST, IF NOT ALL, ADULTS SHOULDN'T MESS WITH OUIJA BOARDS, LET ALONE KIDS!!!!!!

• Not a good idea

You are not playing a game your playing with the spirit realm. Your bringing in a entity of paranormal activity. It is not a good thing to buy your child. Remove this game from the stores. Ban this game it is not a good idea to own this stupid garbage..

• I know for a fact that this is not a toy to play with at all !!!

A house we used to live in had evil in it. And then we find out that the past family let their kids play with these Ouija boards. Now the children dont know about how to protect themselves from evil or any entities of any kind. I know this because in that house were many things haunting my children. And we have been scratched, hit, pinched like a needle feeling, and put in a paralyzed state. I am having a priest come to figure it out and to hopefully help. These entities will follow you anywhere and cause problems. These Ouija boards should be banned in the U.S.

• Not in a toy store

These should only be used by 18+ and if you know what your doing.
    They are not possessed like ppl think.. First of all how can something factory made be possessed??
    They are a communication tool and when used to make contact, if not shut down properly then a spirit can attach itself to the board Wether it be a good or bad spirit.
    Children should never play with these, they can open doors that they then cannot close