Should overweight airplane passengers be charged more: Is it necessary to charge fat passengers extra when flying?

• Yes why not

The fact I can get it right away with a lot of fun to use it for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first place I have no a good day at school tomorrow but the fact is the first place I have no clue what to do with the first time in behind me in but I have to hirw hv in hguhr Unthought. Get g g. Go g g. He y hnung. This h. Ft my cevrjm πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€“πŸ™ˆπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€•πŸ€–πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘»πŸ‘½πŸ€–πŸ΅πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰

• Planes only have a certain amount of space

Even though I'm a little bit overweight, I would understand if airlines begin charging by weight in the future or even charging someone for two seats if they are unable to fit in one seat. Each plane has a certain amount of space and weight it can carry. More weight equals more fuel used and also equals a very uncomfortable flight if someone is forced to give up a portion of their seat to a larger person.

• People Should Not Face Discrimination Based On Medical Issues

Obesity is an increasing issue in the United States, but it is a medical condition or can be the result of other medical conditions and/or treatments and many affected people have little or no control over it. Charging passengers more based on their weight is discriminatory and should be viewed as a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.