Should Ozzy Osbourne be considered one of the fathers of modern metal music?

• Yes he should

Yes, I do think that he is one of the best metal music people of all time, and I think that he was one of the first people to ever start playing it, and it kind of makes him like the fater of all the metal music that is out there.

• Yes, Ozzy Osbourrne should be considered one of the fathers of modern metal.

I think it is fair to say that Ozzy Osbourne should be considered one of the fathers of modern metal music. Black Sabbath is one of the most popular rock bands of all time. They have an iconic status in the metal world. Ozzy Osbourne is also a well-known name among the general public.

• Ozzy is Great

Ozzy Osbourne should be considered one of the fathers of modern metal music. His longevity and sphere of influence give a great reason to be considered with this label. He really started a new kind of music that was a hit with pop culture and he continues to have influence to this day.

• His name is synonymous with metal music

Yes, I believe that Ozzy Osbourne should be considered one of the fathers of modern metal music. When his name is mentioned the first thing that comes to mind rock and roll. Even in his old age he epitomizes the metal music image. Because of his image he has been able to secure a reality show long after his music career has ended.

• Yes He Should

I believe Ozzy Osbourne should be considered one of the fathers of modern metal music. I believe his music has certainly influenced a lot of these artists and I'm sure if you asked them, Ozzy's name would come up quite often. I believe the styles are similar and it's easy to note the progression.