Should Palestine become a foreign policy dove in its dealings with Israel?

• Force isn't working.

Yes, Palestine should become a foreign policy dove in its dealings with Israel, because trying to push Israel into the sea isn't working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Palestine keeps trying to send small attacks into Israel thinking it will work. But it hasn't and it won't. They need to talk to Israel instead.

• Yes, Palesting should be more peaceful with Israel.

I think that it is in Palestine's best interests to try to get along with Israel and take a more peaceful approach to their foreign policies. The only thing that is keeping Israel from completely waging war on Palestine is the politics from allied countries that encourage Israel to be more diplomatic.

• Yes I believe Palestine should become a Dove

I believe that the wars and skirmishes between Israel and Palestine should end, there has not been a resolution in far to long, to many people have died over this and to much uncertainty is in the area because of the conflict between the two nations. I believe a more diplomatic and dovish approach would be a huge leap forward.

• Israel must act first

From the beginning, whether we want to acknowledge it or not, Israel have been the aggressors in this conflict, so it is on Israel to make an honest attempt to secure peace instead of waiting for Palestine to make a move. It is, after all, Palestine's land that they are continue to encroach upon.

• Israel must act first