• Support those who NEED a hand up not those who WANT a hand out.

Its an eyesore. Not to mention they wouldn't be homeless unless they had some serious issues. I drive a truck for a living and deliver food to restaurants locally. In my experiences most homeless people panhandle during the day and then get so bent at night they don't know what planet they are on. They aee killing themselves with the toxic bs they inject snort smoke or eat anyway. I say take the sympathy and money from them and let God sort them out. Why not donate your money to something that actually makes a differance like ST JUDES, OR THE SHRINERS... ETC... Atleast that way it goes to those who are in need but sincerely need just a hand up not a hand out?

• Give to shelters instead

There are plenty of shelters out there to help people who really do need the help. Why waste your good charity money on a person who is just to lazy to get a real job. So donate and volunteer for the shelters, food kitchens, and organizations to put your money to good use.

• Panhandling should be prohibited.

Yes, panhandling should be prohibited. There are many individuals who panhandle close to my home and though I feel sorry for their situation, I find it dangerous that many choose to stand on the median strips of busy roads. I worry for their safety and mine. I wish there was an easier way to disseminate information regarding where they can go for help. Perhaps billboards with directions on where to reach the closest homeless shelter.

• Yes it should.

While I do sympathize with people who are poor, homeless, or some combination thereof, I do not condone the act of panhandling. It is a bother and is not something that anyone really wants to deal with. It is already illegal in many places already, and should be banned everywhere.

• No more panhandling

All panhandling is is getting money off of innocent people that see you holding up a sign that says your homeless. In other ways you might be homeless but there are so much fakes out there that you have a better chance just to go to a homeless shelter than to panhandle for money.

• No more panhandling

• Panhandlers don't want to help themselves. That's why they do it.

There are TONS of services out there for people who need money. Panhandlers purposely panhandle so that they can get money for BOOZE and DRUGS. They don't want the help of the services. They don't want to not be homeless. They just want a steady flow of cash without working so they can continue their addictions. People who truly need help like my bf did when he is homeless will seek it instead of planting their lazy asses on the side of the road and act like their entitled to other peoples' hard earned cash.

I'm all for helping the homeless, please donate all you can to shelters and other services.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GIVING THESE LAZY ASSHOLES WHO DO NOT WANT TO ACTUALLY HELP THEMSELVES MONEY.

There is literally no reason but laziness and entitlement to sit on the side of the road and ask other people for money. Go to temp agencies. Fill out applications. Go door to fucking door if you have to and ask people if they need work done. THERE IS LITERALLY NO EXCUSE TO STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR NOTHING.

• Panhandling brings unwanted "visitors"

I live in a medium sized town, but since it has grown I have seen a growing number of panhandlers, not only does it make the town look bad, if people continue giving these people money, more and more outsiders come thinking the town has profits for them. These people aren't locals, they are getting rides here from bigger surrounding cities. In our state capital these people ask for money and some won't take no for an answer, I had to kick a man out with both my feet out of my driver side doorway, because he saw some pennies stuck to my cup holder by dried Pepsi "invasive" these people can be. Growing towns/cities shouldn't have to deal with this. Especially when these towns take care of their own homeless and have a very low homeless statistics. As smaller towns and cities grow they face these challenges of these outsiders.

• Majority of Homeless people don't stand with signs and beg.

I understand poor, I know lots of poor people and I feel bad for their situations. However, we have homeless people in our town but they don't stand on the corners and beg or hold signs at the intersections. Panhandlers in our town actually have a boss and they have been caught behind the buildings doing drugs. They have been seen driving off in really nice cars. It takes a lot of energy and stamina to stand out there all day long every day, just imagine if they put that effort in a meaningful job.

• Rvfevfvvfvfv g g

R c v g g f f f g t g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g t t t t t t t t t t t t t f f f f

• Should be illegal

Because it is annyoning to be asked for hard earn that you worked for hours to get already a bunch of money goes to taxes so I dont think its fair for people to give people they dont even know money it just doesnt seem rightful for someone to ask for money

• Should be illegal

• No more panhandling

• It can't be illegal but it shouldn't be done

We can't make it illegal to ask for money. We can't say it is illegal to ask someone for money, what time it is or for directions to a certain place.
    It's silly to say that it should be illegal to ask someone a certain question.
    But on the other hand, no one should ever need to beg for money on a daily basis. There are so many organizations that will help with these situations. There are also churches on almost every corner that are biblically obligated to help.
    2 Thessalonians 3:10 says "If a man does not work, he shall not eat". If you are capable of standing on a street corner asking for money every day then you are capable of doing some type of productive work.

• Panhandling should be legal it's not even a question.

Asking for money in any form is soliciting alms. A protected first amendment right. It is legal and should stay that way. If you feel uncomfortable seeing someone destitute and in need. Help them! Even if you just help one person get on their feet you are changing the world.

• Pan handleer deer

F f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Pan handleer deer

• Pan handleer deer

• Pan handleer deer

• Pan handleer deer