• I like pickles!!!!

I like big fat long juicy kosher pickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit me up at 7708845574 nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n n n n n n nnfghfg h h gh h h h h h hzs h h has h ah h hz h h sh jx jaws ckjx ashcd hs fhb chzsd fa msd mk dm m hjn

• They are stalkers

They stalk they suck boo! They have killed people they succcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck so bad I do like seeing pictures but they get in peoples business boo you paparazzi boo ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Paparazzi is mean

Paparazzi is pointless why would people want to know the drama of others their humans to you know and we all deserve a right for privacy at certain times so in conclusion their is no point for paparazzi to be making any money because of pointless drama than ruins america

• Paparazzi should not be fully banned.

They need to be banned. They should never have started.Especially pictures of singers, songwriters,anybody who makes movies or anybody who's anybody. But mostly singers songwriters or movie makers or anybody who's famous because they invade in there lives and its not fair to them. They should be able to live life like a normal person without having a camera shot in their face 24/7. However I do understand how there are some famous people who say that they don't care about the paparazzi, and they really do say that then I guess that's him/her choice but if they see the stop, at any point in time paparazzi needs to stop, and if they don't. They should be arrested for not stopping because like I said it's invading and other people's lives especially if they have been told to stop and leave them alone.

• Paparazzi should not be fully banned.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Stop being nosey you bloody pricks !
    They have personal lives and problems and if you were in their shoes would you want all your problems and personal issues in your life being broadcasted/posted in the media for the world to see? No would be your answer so think before you act people

• I think paparazzi should have more strict rules.

I am currently writing a persuasive speech on this topic and I think that it is wrong and an invasion of personal space. I think that paparazzi should not be allowed to report false information or take photos in peoples homes. I also think that paparazzi should be less dramatic and deal with paparazzi because they will not be stopping taking pictures.

• Press going to far

I think the paparazzi shouldn't be totally banned because it is there right of freedom of speech. I think that they should have rules and regulations because it is not other peoples right to know everything about there lives. I know many people would say they should know that that's what you should expect and that's part of your job to deal with them. But now where in their job description does it say that it is part of your job nor does it mean that a person deserves to live stalked and chased down everywhere they go

• Its being payed to stalk famous people

This is SUPER messed up… ok, I'm 13, i get i can't have a HUGE opinion, but it has to be one of the creepiest things I've ever seen, people go around, invading celebrities privacy. And they get payed to do it… we don't need another 2000 pictures of the hottest topic/celebrity that is in this time… its too much… america needs to clean this up

• Should paparazzi be banned?

I think paparazzi should be banned. I think this because it invades on peoples personal and private lives, plus some people want their secrets and life private and not have to share it with the world. That is why I think paparazzi should be banned form the united states of America.

• There will be no Paparazzi if there is no 'market' and in lot of cases it's 'win-win' relationship between Celeb-Paparazzi

First of all, when you decided to be a celebrity, you have to accept that you are a 'public' figure. I believe they know it and it's actually one of a lot of things they wanted as they choose to be a celebrity: to be 'popular' and 'center of attention'
    There is so much youngster who want to be famous this day. That's why they go to the audition, make videos, uploading lot of beautiful pic in instagram. (They probably do it to earn commercial benefits too but, they do want to be 'popular' to get it)
    Paparazzi could be a great help for celebrity to get publication.

If you looked at gossip magazines, you will realize that not all of the pictures is bad one. People also want to know about this celeb fashion and that they do taking care of their family by walking their son to school.
    But, just face it, you wouldn't just get a 'good publication.' That's not how things work. Also our brain are more interested in bad news. We remember it more than the good one.
    That's probably why you think that this paparazzi only looking on A actress drunk or B actor got into fight.

If just people don't buy gossip magazine anymore, don't have interest whether Taylor Swift having a new boy friend or not. Then they will be stop doing that job even they didn't get banned.

So, instead of talking about banning this group of people. We should start from stopping our interest in other people life, or...
    Just stop criticizing when you are the consumer of their works and the reason they exist.

• They should not ban paparazzi because the people wouldn't get famous if nobody knew about them.

People would have to be in articles made by anyone or else nobody would know about. They famous people want it. They want to be famous and paparazzi is part of whats is making them famous. They should only ban some paparazzi if the person doesn't want to be in complete public articles, but if they to want it let them.

• They should not be

The paparazzi should not be banned because that is what celebrities want. That is the main reason they got famous. The public love pics of famous people so the public will buy more pics of the stars.Why ban all paparazzi when you can banned the ones that break the law.

• They should not be banned

They should not be banned because that's what the celebrities want. That's the main reason they became famous. The public also loves pictures of the famous people so the public will buy more pictures of the stars. Why banned all poparazzi when you can banned the bad people that stock the people.

• No, they should not be banned.

Many people have a right to know about the celebrities' lives. Also it is a big work for the celebrities whose job is directly related about a number of people' attentions. So i think it is proper that the paparazzi help us to know about the famous people' daily lives.

• No, they should not be banned.

• Paparazzi are stalkers

Paparazzi is not controlled and should be banned. Celebrities wants privacy sometimes, but with paparazzi around, you can't get privacy very much. They should be able to call the police if a paparazzi refuses to leave if they don't want them around. Freedom of the press would still exist, but paparazzi shouldn't be supported by it since it is just wrong.

• No, the Paparazzi shouldn't be banned.

I do not believe that the paparazzi should be banned. I think that the paparazzi should have the right to be able to exist and earn a living. As long as they do not break any laws, then they should have the right to be a paparazzi. I do think they're annoying though.

• Not banned, but toned down.

I do think at times the paparazzi goes a bit overboard with trying to expose celebrities and perhaps getting a little close to them regarding their personal lives; however, they have a job to do and are trying their best to make some headlines. They have bills to pay just like we do.

• Paparazzi should not be banned from public places.

Paparazzi should be banned and prosecuted for trespassing on private property. They should not be banned from public places, however. They are just as entitled to be in a public place as the celebrities whose photos they seek. Being famous should not entitled someone to special rights in spaces that are accessible to the general public.