Should parents be held responsible for the crimes committed by their minor children?

• Banana grapes food

I love bananas a lot that I love cheese bananas and cheese are good I love banana and cheese maby even blue berries grapes mango pineapple and banana cheese is good please give me bananas I want blue berries grapes grapes are good and pineapples too I <3 Banana CHEESE ~bobby mic anders

• Banana grapes food

• Banana grapes food

• Banana grapes food

• T mt tr b

Kmjb u ty5 7 57el549uty6yo6 y yiyi6k56i5n 6yj 67uu5u6jjn 65ij65j65j7657 iyt y65 u65u ty un6 7nut gh b ghrtklk n hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hhhhhhhhhhhhlllll h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes, because children are affected by about every single thing that their parents do.

Whatever the parent does or say, is guarantee taken to the child, that this is the right thing to do or say. Parents set an example for the child, about different things, and parents teach children the difference between right or wrong. Lastly, parents have the responsibility as their guardians, to make sure that their child is raised up right. Although the child chooses who they will become and what they will do when they grow up, they are still ultimately affected by their parents. Their parents influence their decisions and view points in life. Lastly, although parents can only lead their child's life and not live their life, parents are an example and a role model to their child, on who they should be when they grow up. Therefore, parents should be held responsible for crimes committed by their child.

• Yes, parents raise their children.

Yes, parents should be held responsible for crimes committed by their minor children, because they often teach their children that poor behavior is acceptable. A parent who has to pay for their child's crime will have more incentive to raise their children right. Responsibility starts in the home. Making the parents responsible for the children is a good way to make the parents try harder to raise their children right.

• Parents Responsible for Children's Crimes

In many cases, parents should be held responsible for their child's crimes as a minor. Any property damage or other damages should be handled by the parent. However, if a child murders another person, then parents shouldn't be held responsible unless they have been negligent. Every sitaution is different, though.

• In some cases parents should be responsible.

In very certain cases I believe that parents should be held at least co-responsible with their minor children. But it depends on the crime. If a five year old got a hold of a gun and shot someone, that should fall on the parents. If a 17 year old shot someone, that is all on the kid.

• Being a parent is the ultimate responability.

I feel my supporting headline basically says it all. If a young child commits a very serious crime, then yes, the parents of the child should be held responsible. It all goes back to them and whether or not they are being an affective parent and raising their child the right way.

• No they should not

They should not because the child should be responsible for him/herself. Also the child should know what is wrong and what is bad. If they don't know then that's on them it it it it it it it it it it it it it it ti it it it it it

• Parents should not be responsible for their child's actions.

Sure, parents raise their children and should teach them what's right and what's wrong. But there is no way that the parent can change their child's actions. The parent can only influence the child to do what's right, they can't control them. It depends on the age of the child, but in most cases, it's not the parent's fault.

• No in most cases

In most cases parents should not be responsible for crimes committed by their children. There are a few exceptions where the parent influences the behavior of their kids too much. If a kid of their own mind though commits a crime the parents should not be blames for the crimes committed.

• Minors should take responsibility for their actions.

If my kid screws up he/she should own up to the mistakes they should learn from their own mistakes in their life, to further better themselves so it doesn't happen again. If a kid knows that no matter what they do it doesn't affect them how will they grow up with a sense of right and wrong, and those traits and thinking will be passed down to their kids and so on.

• Generally no, but sometimes it's necessary to look at both the parent as well as the kid.

The initial raising of a child is the responsibility of the parents, and the continuous teaching of good behavior/values, respect of property, people, and the law should be instilled by both parents and schools alike. But the there's adolescence. This is a time where a child is more influenced by their peers than parents. This is why parents struggle with teen years. I have seen too many stories of minors attacking people in various forms and places and getting off with less than a slap on the wrist because they are under 18. It may be necessary to punish a parent for teaching bad behavior, but at the end of the day, you are responsible for your actions, no matter your age. The criminal needs to be dealt with more importantly than anyone. Giving a free pass only encourages more bad behavior and sends the message that any crime you commit is someone else's fault. Not yours.

• Parents should not be held responsible for crimes committed by children.

If a child commits suicide, is it the fault of the parent? Were they negligent in noticing it would happen? Or is it something that is brought upon case-by-case and that so many other factors contribute that not one can be pin-pointed or faulted? . . . . . . .

• Hello hello hello

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f d d d dd d d d d d s s s s ss ss w w w w e e e e er r r r r t t t t c c c c v v v v v b b b b b b