Should parents choose their children's partners to marry?

• Yes they should

My love life is very sad and lonely and would appreciate it it if my mommy could find some hot babe for me to marry so i can be the happiest little camper in the whole wide world thanks mommmy i wuv u very much and thank u and good night

• Of Course Not

No. Parents should never choose their child's spouse for them.

The parents may not know their child's interest, preferences, and who they truly love. If the child is not content with his or her spouse, they can easily get a divorce or cheat on their spouse.

Parents have no right, obligation, or authority to choose their child's spouse or career.

• I think no

I believe that every living person should have a right to marry who they want to. This is because if you are not happy with who your parents chose, and you don't truly love them then just no . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I think no

• Of course not

How would you like it if your parents chose your husband or wife? No, you won't be happy. I think that if two young people are forced to marry, their marriage would surely and indeed be a most unhappy one. If parents choose their child's spouse, they might as well get their parents to divorce.

Okay? Kids choose their own spouses.

• Love is Important

Dear Communists:
    I believe that you should have the very basic human right to choose who you want or don't want to marry. It is stupid to choose a spouse for someone. Children have the right to choose their friends, careers, interests, sexuality, religion, and spouses. It is communism if we choose our kid's spouses.

Thank you, and have a nice day.