Should parents let their children do YouTube Gaming?

Asked by: kphiefer
  • All gamers should make a YouTube video on gaming.

YouTubing can be a very good experience for even the younger kids. But gaming especially as it can get children good friends if they like the video. It will also give them experience in working on YouTube gaming when they're older as game testing can be an easy and quick way to earn money.

• You wouldn't take away their fun, would you?

Playing games is fun, so why not share it with the world? Over time, a channel gets a lot of views. And when that happens, the content creator gets paid. If a kid gets money early in life, it can open up new paths for later in life. And if a channel gets popular enough, the creator can earn enough money on a regular basis to not even need a job. People who say otherwise probably don't know you get paid for doing youtube, or are just jealous.

• Yeah,yes,definitely. Kids should be able too game

I think that kids should be able to game on YouTube because Kids need to figure out who they want to look up to if they are sad,mad, or anything in between. I think kids should be able to game on YouTube and it's fun soooooooo I say of corse!!

• If he/she is old enough, yes.

If he or she can handle hate, manage an entire youtube channel, manage profits, then I don't have a problem. But imo you MUST be atleast 13. If they are under that age then they have no place in youtube gaming.

So overall, I don't have a problem with them if they are old enough. I only have problems with people like EthanGamerTV (who is only 11) and people like him.

• Yes yes yes

Kids need to find their place in the world . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

• Beaver nugget gamer

Youtube can show movies/videos that are R rated and show content that is not appropriate for young eyes.If you look it up right now and there is a debate about youtube showing Deadpool.Deadpool is a movie that shows content that students do not need to see or more importantly they dont need to hear about is.