• I'm 14 and I was bullied a lot

They shouldn't be fined the ones who get bullied shuld grow a paire of balls grabe a couple of friends and stand up to the bully and if they see it happening jump in and help they could be the heros of school and start a group that runs around and not talk abought bullys but scare them so they learn there lesion that is what I had to do and you know what it worked and I'm good friends with the people that helped me so that is the way to get it done. And this is from first hand. Good luck in the fight with bullying . Please just try my way. Please

• They should pay!!

The kid bullies a kid. The school fines the parents. If they don't pay the kid can't graduate high school. Parents want kid to graduate high school. They pay the fine. Parents take the money out of the kids allowance. Kid likes money but it gets taken away and parents ground him for some time. Kid stops.

• Those mean bullys!!

I believe that sprints should have to pay because, they could have had a bad upbringing they should be brought up not dragged up!
    Maybe the parents know about the bullying they just won't stop it. Maybe the parents were bullies and they think it is okay for their kids to be bullies as well.

• DEFINATELY!!! It is fair!

The kid needs to pay for what he or she has done. Even if it is the parents fault the child should be able to get away with it. Bullies have made others lives a misery. The least they can do is pay a fine tho pay back for the pain, money and lunches they have taken away from the child. It must change

• DEFINATELY!!! It is fair!

• I think they should

Parents need to help there kids learn but they don't if there kid has a bully problem that means they are stressed about what will happen tomorrow and the parents with bully's would get fined so the parent would try and make a stop to it so that kid who has that bully problem is now free. But if the parent runes out of money what can they do. Thanks for the time

• It does solve something!

If you looked at what you wrote is says most reasons they become bullies but not all. Yes I do agree that they become bullies because they are mad at their parents but that's just one of the main reasons why kids bully. Parents should realise that what their doing in their everyday life is affecting their own child. They should be putting they children first before anything! Don't you think parents should put their children first because I definitely think they should be because that's what a parent is supposed to do and I have herd that your child is a shadow of yourself. Its the parents fault that their child acts like that and I do think they should pay a fine for their child's filthy behaviour!!

• I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bullies can be really cruel to other kids. Some bullies only bully other kids because they are scared or depressed. They take it out on other kids to just make them feel better. If parents do pay it will help the bullying stop. It's their responsibility for their child's actions. It's their parents fault their child is like that. So parents SHOULD PAY FINES for their child's bullying. :)

• I think it will be nice

It is, in one way or another, the parents fault. Even if it's not, the money can be taken out of the bully's(kid's) allowance, because money is a sensitive issue for kids. It should surely work. I think bullying can reduce to very less with this concept. VERY GOOD IDEA!

• I think this is good.

I believe this should happen because some kids that are bullied will kill them selves. That is not fair for that kid and that kids parents. So that is why I am choosing yes. Actually the bully needs to pay the fine and should also need to go to jail for that

• I say no bc if the parents are getting punished what are the bullies going to learn

Also if their parents are abusers the kid get abused more which can lead to emotional problems and then become into a rage of bullying .
    If the child is bullying because of emotional problems the school or parents need to get to the resource of this . THE END

• NO they souldn't

They should't because the bully's parents would might just get more angry and take it out on the kid, so the kid might bully more because he hit or something. I just don't like the idea because the kid could be abused or something worse and I don't think because, it could just be a emotional problem or a heartbreak.

• I totally agree!!!

The kids should have to pay for their mistakes. Most bulling starts at home. If you add financial problems to the arguments of the parents (usually divorced parents) then bulling gets worse and the kids keep bulling plus, there not getting punished so they keep doing it. We should punish the kids instead like, community services.

• No they should not

They just shouldn't a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No they should not

• I totally agree, lots of because are having financial problems.

Especially at this point in time with lots of people loosing their jobs because of the oil industry. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Makes no sense for them to pay.

Fining the parents is just going to want the kids to bully the child more because he/she snitched on them. So I think it's a very bad idea. And parents can't control what their kids do out side of there homes. SO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

• Makes no sense for them to pay.

• Makes no sense for them to pay.

• I dont think they should be fined

I understand that bullies are cruel and should stop but making the parents literally pay is not the way. They could be in a tight money and not have enough to pay and they could eventually not be able to pay for that and bills. Also the kid could just not care and they wont stop while the parent is still being punished