Should parents put tracking devices on their children?

• Yes, parents should put tracking devices on their children.

Yes, parents should put tracking devices on their children. But only if they are small children maybe age 6 and under. Those kids if they got lost would truly be lost, but ages 7 and up know how to use the phone and should be speaking clearly enough to ask for help if they are lost.

• Up to a certain age

Once kids begin maturing I take issue with this, but I see no issue in doing it when they are very young and don't have the common sense to stay away from certain situations. A young child can get lost for a lot of reasons, it would be helpful to be able to electronically locate them.

• Yes they should.

Because if their parents aren't home and there is no home phone then how are they supposed to know if they're home. What if they get kidnapped and then how will their parent's know where to find them huh? People should know where their child is even if they are being over protective it's for a good reason.

• Yes they should.

• Young age only!!!

At a young age, (6 at the oldest) kids can get lost easily but if your kid got kid-napped and the police couldn't find them, You'd be glad that the kid had a tracking device. If the kid got taken, you'd know the general area of were the kid is. : P

• This is outrageous!

Kids should not have to feel like they are constantly being watched. What if someone stole your phone, and could see where your kid is? How would the parent feel? I would fear for my child's saftey. Also, Microshipping your kid is outrageous! I mean, I can understand if you do it to a pet, but not your kid.

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH

That is scary XD AHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Parents should not put tracking devices on their children. How about teaching them responsibility from a young age, and teaching them to be street savvy and people smart from a young age? What are they dogs? I swear, the modern world is just so ridiculous sometimes, it makes me ill.
    Report Post

Report Post

• Complete lack of trust

It's a freaking complete lack of trust that your kid needs a tracking device on or under the skin it not ethical and just kids would grow up without a good relationship with their mom and dad so it just really stupid but there are pros and cons do it doesn't matter

• Complete lack of trust

• Kids might not like it

If I ever was to put one of these tracking devices on my kid he would not be very happy with me he would be screaming and trying to pull it off. This tracking device is bad because other people can hack into your tracking thing and find out where your kid is and kidnap them or try and rob your family. IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE ONE!

• No privacy not fair

Why should we put a tracking device on our children? Really? It is not fair to our kids that they don't get their own privacy to do what they want. Yeah I mean we don't want our kids doing drugs and drinking alcohol but like when they are trying to have their own privacy especially when they are teenagers. I don't think it is fair!

• From the same folks who brought you "NO TAG"

Yeah the supporting headline is right. I am quite a bit older than my young siblings, but at their elementary school they are not allowed to play tag. What a ridiculous world we live in. Of course, this is after they tear down the jungle gyms and sterilize all the PE classes.

All those awesome wooden play-parks have been replaced by plastic ones that discourage climbing and jumping all because some kid fell off one once and therefore peed in the watering hole for everybody else.

• No, I don't think parents should put tracking devices on their children.

I think parents need to trust their child and be informed about where their child is at going to be but I don't this it's necessary for a parent to have a tracking device on their child, I think parents need to show that they trust their child and trust that they going to be where they said they were going to be.