Should parents raise children without video games: Are video games beneficial to children, especially those in school?

• Yes games can be good.

While not all games are good, there are still good ones. Where's my water teaches people to make a strategy to win. White tile games can move your fingers insanely. Pokemon games are good to teach people that you can try again and beat the enemy. You don't need to buy pokemon x or y, just get pokemon black 2 on emulator for fun.

• Yes, they are educational.

Yes, video games are beneficial to school-age children, because there are many that are educational. Even tetris can teach children space relationships. Educational games are a way to meet students on their own level and help them learn in a way that they know how. This is fun for kids and great for educators.

• Yes, video games help children

I have questions about whether the violence in some video games are good for children, but I have notice some benefits among my own children. When all three of my children were into Minecraft, I notice that they would play in a very cooperative and helpful way. Of course, they are siblings, so that they would fight like cats and dogs. Also, they are game websites that the kids' school uses, and the games help my kids engage and get over hurdles with the materia.

• I'm The First No So I Win

I remember when I was little and in kindergarten and I went into the living room. My dad was playing a video game on a console, I saw one of the characters yank the other ones head off; Mortal Kombat was the first violent video game I've ever known existed. I asked my dad what the game was, responding with Mortal Kombat it caught my interest. I asked if I could play and be switched to Multiplayer and handed me a controller. A game with scantly-clad woman in stripper boots and stabbing people caught my interest way more than the Build-a-Bear: Hugsville game I got from my mom. To this day I still play Mortal Kombat and GTA. And I never once thought of getting a gun permit, buying an AK-47 and shooting up my school while dressed like a redneck. And my school isn't even mad knowing an honor roll students gets her stress out playing games were you shoot someone in the head or play as a canibal and finish your oppnent off by eating their flesh.
    Sure, when they're young the answer is fuck no; but I'm sure they'll have fun (PROTIP: Don't let your child free roam in GTA, there's obviously strip clubs and there's sex so. .)

• I'm The First No So I Win