• Yes they should

Yes y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy. Yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y

• Parents Should Teach Their Children About Money

Parents have the responsibility of raising their children to be productive members of society, which includes teaching them to be responsible with money. People should not expect public schools to teach children the executive functioning skills needed to manage their lives after high school graduation. Parents should teach their children how to save, how to invest, and how to budget their finances. This will be helpful for the economy as a whole, if children are taught by their parents to be responsible.

• Yes they should

Parents need to absolutely teach their kids about money and how to properly save it. Our country basically runs on credit and there is no sense of money education in our schools. Even in our education system there is no real sense of financial education to help kids get a good start.

• Yes, I think parents should teach their kids about money.

Yes, I think parents should teach their kids about money. Having a good financial understanding from a young age teaches kids that they need to save money, instead of just spending it on whatever they want. This could keep kids from going into debt when they are older like so many of us have done.

• Yes, children should learn about money.

While I don't feel children should be involved in family discussions and concern about finances, a better way to help them understand expenses is to set up an allowance. The allowance can be divided into various things, such as, perhaps, a percentage for donations, a percentage to spend on others, a percentage for savings, and a percentage to spend. Learning about how to spend and save early on can be helpful for the future.

• Parents Need to Educate Children on Finances

For obvious reasons, parents need to teach their children about money. A proper education on finances can build the best foundation for a person's success. Individuals that can balance their money are fully capable of doing just about anything else. Therefore, parents need to educate their children as much as possible on finances.

• Parents should teach their children about money.

It is important for kids to learn the value of money. Parents should help their children learn about money so they will be responsible in the future. If they do not learn how to manage their money correctly, they might have trouble with their personal finances when they grow up.

• Kids Need To Know About Money

I believe that it is every parent's obligation to teach their child about money. Everyone needs to know the value of a dollar. The sooner a kid learns how to save, make a budget, and do all the other things associated with money the better off he or she will be.

• Yes, children should start learning about money at an early age.

It is never too early to start teaching children the value of money. They should be taught how to be responsible with allowance and gift money. Children need to know the importance of saving money. They should be involved in family discussions of money and budgets, even if it is just the grocery store budget. They will learn that money is not endless and you must be responsible in your spending. This will help them when they are old enough to get a checking account and credit card and have to make money decisions on their own.

• Yes, kids need to be responsible.

Parents are responsible for teaching their children how to manage money as they grow older. Children should be taught the value of money, and as they grow older, about things like credit cards, debt, school loans, and other financial stuff that they will most likely come in contact with throughout their life in order to become responsible adults.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Students should not rely on parents to teach them about money management skills.

Every parent is different, they all have different prosperity's, some people don't have parents that accurately know about financial problems and how to deal with them successfully. Because of this, we as students are in the highest dept in the nation. Why? Because no one taught us how to save, open a bank account, open a savings account, apply for ONE credit card to build your credit, they thought it came natural...Therefore, you see young students applying for loans and about 5 credit cards, having to learn from experience. This causes debt!

• Public schools should

It is the public schools responsibility to teach children so that in the future they are independent, so why do we need to rely on the mothers and fathers? Some children do not have mothers and fathers and some have mothers and fathers that don't know a lot about finances themselves. Schools teach subjects that for some in the future is pointless to them, e.g. algebra, I am a student in year 11 and I enjoy most subjects but for me not a lot of the subjects I am currently learning are going to help me in my future. As I am a student, from my prospective I feel as though I should of been thought finances, I am more than half way through my GCSE year and for my future I know nothing about finances.

• Public schools should

• They won't need it in the future

If the kids know how to handle their money, then how will we not get all of the idiots that just keep spending and help stimulate the economy with all the needless spending. We need that money in the big businesses, they control the government. Besides, the Illuminati will ban money in the future, giving us an actually way of getting rid of the evil that it has become. The Illuminati will save us!