• Of course it should.

I mean, of course if you have teens making out in the halls, that's ridiculous. But, a quick kiss, and some hugs, or holding hands, that's completely fine. But you can't just tell a whole bunch of teenagers to stop with PDA. They are obviously gonna rebel. But what's the point in banning it? As long as there not getting sexual with it, there should be no problem with it.

• But not going too far.

There should be nothing wrong with holding hands or a quick kiss. I mean slobbering on each other against three different lockers isn't quite acceptable, but high school is the kind of place where teenagers can experience what it's like to be attracted to someone and show it, and to disallow that is arguably more detrimental than disallowing the teaching of school subjects like math or science.

• Yes it should

PDA as in kissing or overly-sexual should not be allowed but just holing hands, linking arms, hugging, and maybe a kiss on the cheek should be. Love in middle school can be tough but we have to experience it somewhere and most of us have to be supervised by an adult on dates school gives us a little time to ourselves and we should be allowed to show affection for each other.

• Yesss it should

My boyfriend and I got in trouble today because he had his hand on the center of back. AND THE LADY WHO TOLD ME WAS MARRIED AND PREGNANT. LIKE DON'T YOU, OUT OF ANYONE, UNDERSTAND? Physical contact isn't a big deal, we weren't making out or anything like that. So I don't see the issue

• Life's tough without some physical support.

When you look at a friend, significant other or possibly a family member and you are overly emotional, what do you think their instant reaction will be? A hug. Now in middle school life is tough, trust me I am one to know. So what will a small hug from a friend hurt? It's not just that, I myself own a terrible background. I might be moving to California so I want to give my boyfriend of seven months as much attention as I able. But you see, the staff at my school never gives thought to that. It's like looking at a bully, they may come off as a complete jerk but really they have pain inside, but nobody wants to help the bully. Same goes for the kissing and hugging. Now I'm not suggesting make-out sessions in the halls or sexual contact while hugging, but I am suggesting allowing a simple two second hug, or a quick kiss on the cheek.
    Every time I go to give my boyfriend a hug, I am told I will see him tomorrow and to get off of him. First of all, I'm not on him, second if that staff member truly knew what it is like to have someone you hold dearly to your heart they would know that for the next 12 hours, it is straight torture to lay in your bed waiting to see your partner the next day. Now when I'm planning to hangout with my boyfriend after school, I minimize the kisses and hugs because I will get as many as I want at home. All I'm saying is if you don't like it, don't look at it, if you don't know what it's like to be in love at such a young age then mind your business, and if you don't understand the hurt someone is going through, then please, shut your god damn mouth.

• Yes it should

My name is joel and i think pda shhould be allowed because me and my boyfriend got in trouble when we were holding hands and he doesnt want to do anything with me which sucks.And it ruined our relationship .I miss him very much and this is why i think pda should be allowed

• No no no

It's inappropriate, no further information needed. It's that simple, leave that stuff for adulthood ok? Why is this even a debate? Do we need a couple thousand people to say something to get the idea into our brains? No, but we're all acting like it! Come on man, ridiculous stuff.

• Really? I don't care if middle schoolers are rebellious!

Im a teen myself and I think that there must be rules. Of course you think that just hugging wouldn't hurt anyone, however it must be on a LOW profile. Because what you don't realize that the more they do this the more they fuel the flame which will at some point turn into a problem. It is too early for children to learn this!