• Because I can

I'm at a time when you are so much for a long way toward an amazing voice of reason why the world and a few years and years in a row in my room for a long way toward an amazing voice of reason why the world and a few years and the rest

• PE is awesome for the brain

If you have PE every day than you will never get fat. Another reason is if you don't have PE than you will get out of shape. Physical Education pumps your brain up and it makes you smarter. Your health is awesome and keep it awesome. PE rocks yeah bye

• PE is awesome for the brain

• PE is awesome for the brain

• Yay me like

Lklkklkl j hdhhd hfd fk jh hj j j jh hj h hj h h h hjh h h h h h h h h hhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh h hfrf d xd xx d x x x x I opo p9 9 y j jh k9 8 yyy y y y y yy y

• PE is fun and educational

18% of kids ages 8-11 are obese. 1.25 million Children are diabetic. Point is, We need to be active and have fun every day! Some kids don't have time to play outside at home. If we have PE every day we can hopefully fix the problem. PLUS kids who like PE can learn to love sports and if they play sports the have a better chance to get into college.

• Athletes in public school should still be required to take PE during their season.

There are many benefits to all students, no matter what other activities they might be involved in. PE and sports have separate goals, PE can teach about maintaining fitness over a lifetime, and lastly PE can help academically. People should not let a simple class prevent them from graduating. After all, there are way more benefits from PE than disadvantages. Those who think they have no time for exercise will eventually have to make time for illness.

• Yes we need for schools to have more physical education

Kids are not getting enough tome to exercise if we had longer and more classes kids will get stronger and our society will be better. We wont have a bad society and everyone will be healthy and strong and will be able to do more physically. This is a good comment...Plese

• PE is a lot of fun

PE is good exercise, and everybody has fun, even the kids who don't like school. It is good because it is something to look forward to. If you spend 7 hours learning kids go crazy because they have to run around and play. Having PE everyday will greatly improve schools

• PE is a lot of fun

• I'm so excited to be the first place

RtIn I don't think that I have a great way of saying it is not an easy to play the piano lessons and a lot to be the first half and the world and a half years of the year before I go to the point where I live for the rest of the year of my room and I love it and I have no idea how I feel like I'm going to be a little more time with the world to be able and willing the first half of the world

• I'm a good idea

I'm so excited to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back and the other hand is the only thing that would have to do that for me I was in my room for a few weeks and months and it will take the bus driver in my head hurts so bad I can't believe how the world is full version and I love the

• Pe is bad

I doesn't help you in class but it will make you sore eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeee e e e e ee ee e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e

• Pe is a waist of time

Pe is good for your body yes but it does not help your learning in school so i think you should only do pe 2-3 days a week so you can have some time to study for tests and other things that take time to study so i believe that pe should not be done every day every week so other things can be taught to the children/kids and so you can get to learn other things other than body building

• It is allittle lame

I get real tired and we hardly ever play games it is boring i dont like ita aa aa aaa a a aaa a a aa a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa

• No no no

Pe doesn't need to be taught everyday. Pe isn't going to help kids pass exams. Maths, science and English will. Pe is good, but it is not meant to be taught everyday. There are other priorities. Most kids like pe. But what are thy going to be when they leave school ?? Most likely, not a famous player or a pe teacher

• PE should not be taught everyday

Having PE everyday might tire children, once every week is enough and if you make children do PE to much they might get bored and give no effort towards what they are being taught. Children also have other things they might be interested in that they have more passion to do that is not PE