• It would help a growing demographic be able to fly safely.

I have severe peanut allergies and when I was younger they were airborn. Flying was very stressful due to the recirculated air in the cabin. What many people do not realize is that this is a matter of life and death. If there was a reaction, an epi-pen only temporarily helps...Medical attention is needed right away. Can't you do without peanuts for one flight? I do it every day!

• You would rather endanger someone's life then refrain from eating a certain food for a couple hours?

How is this even an argument? All that is being asked is that people refrain from eating one type of food for a couple hours in order to save people's lives. I cannot even comprehend how you would rather endanger someone's life then not be able to eat peanuts for a couple hours.

• For me or b yiuigvg hjbvcxbv cvgnjbfcvb

Fffffffffffff hfhgfmhfghh h h ghk gm ,j j hj g j n n n n n n n n n n nm nnmnmmnm ij kl i jui h uyvtyugh hg hj gk g g g h gbn gv v hj gg h ghghg hj ghk hj bv bnvbnb v n vb

• Djehd dhuehd dkehdk

When i read this i got very hard it made me want to fuck egrgergegrgrgr t r grt gr grg r g r h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Peanuts or Bust

A study by Harvard Human behavior lab shows that people that fly airlines with a Peanut service, 67% of those people would fly again on that airline because of the sensation of eating peanuts. That means more business for airlines that provide peanuts, so if they were banned. The economy would fall by 5% and the FAA would receive major budget cuts.

• I think it should be banned

The main reason may be peanut allergies but if you say that those, who want to they can eat but the one who doesn't will leave the peanuts as it is. It will be a lose for the airline company or else you can eat the peanuts when you land because allergies are a strong dislike so better is soothing them instead of discomforting them. Secondly every person in the flight cannot afford N95 mask

• Safety is more important then satisfying a craving

I personally love peanuts, but my craving is not more important than someone else's life. There are so many people with peanut allergies who you can be harming by eating peanuts in a small space you will be confined in for several hours. You can eat peanuts after the plane lands. There is absolutely no reason someone should face health problems when they can be avoided simply by not bring peanuts on a plane.

• No it should not. However ....

No, peanuts should not be banned on commerical airlines. All it does is create a false sense of security, much like peanut bans in school. It is impossible to determine whether all the passengers have contact with peanuts. Instead the following should occur: Arrive to the airport early. Ask the gate agent to announce that you have severe allergies to peanuts and that you will be wearing an N95 mask for the duration of the flight. However, as a precaution, you would appreciate those that sit around you to not consume peanuts. If those around you are unwilling to do so please notfiy the gate agent.

If someone is unwilling, then gate agent attempt to find alternate seating arrangements. If that is not possible then it is up to the individual with allergies to determine whether they want to board the plane.

Personally, I will be happy to not consume peanuts during the fight provided the person with peanut allergies took steps to protect him or herself (wear N95 mask and maybe even gloves). If that person is just expecting others to bend over backwards to accommodate them, then no I will not stop consuming peanuts.

• They are food

Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic. Tough shit if people are allergic.

• Everybody should be able to enjoy peanuts.

I think peanuts should NOT be banned on commercial airlines because everybody should have a right to eat their favorite snack. I also think the ban of peanuts shall not be required because people with allergies only react to those allergies when a peanut is eaten, not when the sense the essence of a peanut.

• No they should not be banned.

Although some people are allergic, there are people allergic to every type of food. It does not seem rational to deprive a majority in order to serve a minority. If you are allergic to peanuts, I understand it must be hard, but that is not sufficient reason to disservice the rest of us.

• No i don't think it should be banned

The main reason is because some people will not want to go on airlines a lot anymore and some might not like peanuts but there is some who will like peanuts if they tried it and if they are allergic to peanuts you can get something else besides peanuts in airlines there is other kind of food on the airlines.

• I think it should be banned

• Cccc ddd d

D d j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj jj j j j jj j jj d dfifkOke i;s ijw oslm ksk jiw olsl jsi koe; ols kik k k k k k k k k kk k k k j

• Djehd dhuehd dkehdk

• Djehd dhuehd dkehdk