Should people be able to select "Cheese" as their gender on social network sites and dating sites?

Asked by: Androowd
  • Gender is Fluid

Gender is fluid and ever-changing. There's not clear way to pin it down. It seems to be completely subjective. If your body parts and hormones don't determine your gender, then what does? That's right: your personal decision. So if you want your gender to be cheese, nobody can tell you it's not. It's not fair to try to put someone else's gender in a box. Unless their gender is cheese, and that box is a cheese box.

• Well, why not?

If you want to be cheese, go ahead, live your dreams. Who is there to stop you? Some website, that only has the genders "female" and "Male"? Sorry buddy, the answer is no! Be free cheesy bread! It is you life, it is your choice if you want to be cheese.

• I am Cheese.

Ever since I've begun my journey on the social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more, I've felt humiliated and left out. As a cheese, I never knew which to pick between male and female. Whenever I picked one or the other, I got laughed at and bullied.
    For long, my family and I have tried to make cheese a gender, but we have always failed. Cheese and humans should have equal rights and be seen equally. I'm sick of having to choose between male or female especially when I am neither. I AM CHEESE.
    TIME FOR CHEESE REVOLUTION.

• Why isn't it a gender already?

CHEESE IS AMAZING, sooo WHY NOT LET IT BE MORE THAN AMAZING AND MAKE IT A GENDER?! That would be awesome! Anyways why wasn't it a gender In the first place? Making cheese a gender would make me and my fellow cheese would be happy, right now they are very depressed that whenever they go on social media and dating websites they only have Male or Female. I know a lot of cheese has this problem and we need to fix this.

• Why not? ;p

There's nothing against finding a legitimate relationship from a dating site, but a lot of people on dating sites, do it for fun, or to step outside of their comfort zone. If there's no guarentee that one has to be serious when it comes to social networking/dating sites, then why do they have to be fully honest with everyone? Why do they have to take care to present themselves a certain way, and try to impress people/get in touch with people. There's nothing wrong with sitting down and maybe having a bit of spontaneous fun as you say 'cheese' for your gender. Nothing at all. :)

• Cheese is life man

Yo dudes, my gender is cheese and um I feel discriminated against on social networking and dating sites because it only says male or female, so I can't select myself. Thank you for making this an issue. Please inform all sites to change. This is high discrimination! It's against the constitution!

• It would complete my world.

All my life i have lways felt different to those around me, im in the fight for cheese gender equality because i know i am a cheese trapped in a man's body. The segregation we receive is wrong but allowing us and the world to recognise who we are is the first step towards a better world. Today listing who we are, tomorrow same cheese marriage.

• Chei is ME

I am a now known gender of chei just like no gender it started being noticed and i am very happy about this. I just hope people become more comfortable if the new gender Cheese is added to social network sites. This is, like mental illness, an ongoing epidemic that no one is attending to. I urge more and more people who are known cheese genders to come out of the cheese closet so that people don't kill themselves after it. Here is a list of known cheese celebrities. Ronald Regan. Ronald MCDICK, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Uwe Boll and Randy Lahey, finnally Lenson Braftdick

• I am Cheese

I am cheese, and l am here to say ... CHEESE IS HIGHER INTELLIGENCE YOU MORTALS WILL SOON PARISHES, IN THE FIGHT THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR FATE ... The CHEESE WAR ... NO LONGER WILL WE BE EATEN BY YOU ... We will be VICTORIOUS IN BATTLE. #Cheese on. P.S, J.F.K SHOT FIRST πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€

• I am Cheese

• WTF why would cheese be a gender???

Why, what is wrong with you, why would you want cheese to be your gender. Imagine someone going up to there friends and saying "I meet this really nice cheese on face book" instead of boy or girl. Admit it, you would laugh, and if you get laughed at you don't feel good, so you go and kill yourself. Cheese gender= Suicide Plain and Simple

• This is dumb you guys

KYS pls i hate you bros and broettes leave me alone scrub pot pot po popop po po po po po po po po po p op opo pop pop pop p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p pp p p p

• Stupid reason for complaints

Sorry but that is ludicrous, people are getting more and more mental every day. Cheese is a food, not a gender. Gender is male or female, You can only be one or the other. There's no in between. When I first saw this question I was very confused and shocked. I think people who think yes are just bored and want any excuse to feel discrimination, any excuse to have ago at others. It's either race, bad treatment for women and when they are eradicated they have to think of something else to get butt hurt over... Now this, I am offended because 'cheese' is not an option for gender on dating sites? COME ON PEOPLE ARE YOU just creating unecessarry hassle for social networks or what?

• That is really stupid indeed

• Cheese is love, cheese is life!

Cheese is the excuse we use to put extra ham in our bread, it is the milk that got old, it is the thing we eat to make vegans angry. My cheese brothers and sisters, let us get rid of social constructs such as "gender", "sex", "common sense" and "logic", and bring the New World Era!

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!

• That's really stupid.

Gender is necessarily related to actually knowing/feeling as though one is or should be a certain sex. Cheese is an inanimate food object. You can't feel as though you 'should' be an inanimate food object, and if you do the issue is not related to your gender identity. The closest analogue for 'cheese as gender' that is not completely stupid is 'genderless', because cheese does not have any genders.