Should people be able to take unlimited vacation?

• Lets think about this.

While I would love to have unlimited time off, it needs to be limited how much at once. Taking entire months off is just insane, however, lots of time off would be nice. I typically take a few days off to be with my kids during breaks like winter break, but you shouldn't be allowed to use them infinitely.

• Yes they should

Yes, people should have the right to take unlimited vacations whenever and wherever they want to. Seems as though too much stress is in peoples' lives, and all that stress can lead to health problems. Taking vacations can help to alleviate stress and help people live longer, fuller lives with vacation time.

• People should be able to take unlimited vacation.

People should be able to take unlimited vacation. People should be allowed to do what they want to do in life. I think if people can afford to go on vacation for any amount of time and relax then they should be able to do so. It should be up to them.

• Unlimited vacation doesn't make sense

This question is one that many people have been asking for a very long time because the subject matter is not one that is easily answered. There is a large group of people that believe the answer is simple and a quick resolution can be had. But that is not the case in this situation.

• No, people should not be able to take unlimited vacations.

I do not think that people should be able to take unlimited vacations. But if somebody doesn't care about having a job, then people should have the right to take a vacation for as much time as they want. I think that workplaces have a schedule to maintain. And if their employees kept taking vacation, then it would be bad for the work place.

• Only if they have the money

Most people do not have the money to take unlimited vacations. They have to come back home and get to work, so the can pay their bills. If money was not involved, people would never be able to take unlimited vacations. We would always have to go forge for food and do other things to survive.