Should people be able to voice their opinion at any and every time?

• Freedom of speech is my right

Yes of course there should be freedom of speech, but the speaker should be aware of effect on other people of their views. The old adage that " no one has the right not to be offended" is in my view wrong and is just another opportunity to be disrespectful. Decorum and civility is always an option in any debate but too often is ignored.

• Freedom of speech is my right

• Freedom of speech is my right

• Freedom of speech is my right

• Freedom of speech is my right

• Freedom of speech is my right

• Let's talk aboot it

You're a wrong piece of trash.Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Opinions are free

Word of mouth is the biggest promotional advantage. The only time people feel like you shouldn't be able to voice your opinion is if they don't like what you have to say. A restaurant manager likes it when people tell all their neighbors they had great food and service, but tell those same neighbors that the found a bug in their food, well that manager doesn't like your opinion any more. If your lawyers, hairdresser, or dog walker give you good or bad service you should be entitled to tell anyone who strikes up a conversation with you. People have a right to know, not just the good but the bad too.

• Freedom of speech is my right

Keep on saying the truth. The truth is Obama is a liar and should be impeached for the illegal back room deals to suppress the freedom of Americans. I'm tired of the rights that were given at the beginning of this great nation being abused by the rich political few!

• Free speech was made to protect UNPOPULAR speech.

I believe people should have the right to speak their mind freely in practically any situation except for probably two areas: Public transportation and movie theaters. Other than that, the people should be able to speak their mind freely, especially on school campuses where the exchange of ideas is imperative for a true educational experience. I also support freedom of expression, where if you want to walk around naked- why not! I mean it IS natural. Not only that, but scientists agree that by not wearing clothes, sex and gender does not become taboo, society becomes less decadent, and fetishes don't come about. If you want to know more, study some of the cultures in Polynesia.
    But anyways, we just have to be EXTREMELY careful when people talk about restricting free speech. Now i think that free-speech should be allowed to be restricted on private property, in respect of the owner. But never should we restrict our speech in "respect" of the Government. Government NEEDS to be criticized.

• Freedom of speech still has some boundaries

Freedom of speech allows people to talk about anything they want to, but as people know about their rights to talk freely, they still have to know where the line lies and do not cross over it. You have the rights to talk about anything at any place, but you may remain silent when it comes to issues that is best not discussed or talked about in the public, the boundaries of freedom of speech is mainly political issues, racial related topics or any personal dislikes towards another individual\group should not be voiced out. (Unless it is something that the public has to be concern of). Therefore, there opinions that we should not voiced out whenever and wherever. Some people might hate you talking behind their backs, but would you prefer them destroying your pride right in front of the public? It's something we should all think about.

• No personal opinions ever.

Nobody should ever, at any time or place, be able to voice a view in opposition to the Government. What Government says goes. There is a reason we have a President. He is to be respected. His views should be our views. We should never speak against him, never violate his wishes, and always do what he says. He is our leader.

• Ever heard of, "common courtesy "?

Others have stated the need for being respectful and being courteous toward one another. I completely agree. Racial tensions come to mind as I write this...We, as a nation, are being divided by bad leadership in the WH and Congress. Organizations such as Black Lives Matter seems to believe being rude and disruptive is the best way to be heard. Maybe they should take a few steps back and see how quickly that tactic will alienate others...Regardless of color. I say this as a white male with strong personal relationships with black people who I love very much. The rudeness of Black Lives Matters approach is causing ALL races to recoil. The delivery is causing the message to be rejected by many. So, to finalize my point, YES we should voice our opinions as we are ALL (Americans) Entitled to free speech, but do so with courtesy and respect...The result will be much better. Thank you to those who served our country for protecting that right we so enjoy!

• Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to offend

• No, people cannot voice their opinions any time, any where

No, people have to be mindful of the fact that they cannot go around screaming racist remarks at somebody, as he/she will find those comments offensive. I believe in freedom of speech, everyone has a right to it, but not when the comments racially vilify people and are hurtful to them.

• Not Any Time

No, people should not be allowed to voice their opinion at any and every time. Everyone knows and understands they have the right to freedom of speech. What our society has forgotten is mutual respect for one another. Everyone is so focused on themselves that they feel they need to make their opinion heard immediately and above everyone else’s. People have become rude about it. There’s a fine line between voicing one’s opinion and turning into a heckler. We need to have a little more respect.

• No, they should show respect for the venue

I'm in favor of free speech, but "any and every time" is simply too much. Any and every time means that if someone doesn't like the President, they can yell out and protest during the inauguration ceremony, the state of the union address, or other times when people should be quiet.