Should people be allowed to bring Pokemon to school?

• They should be

Pokemon cards should be allowed at recess not in class. Because at recess it is kids own time. And look at the percentage it is way more than the other side so pokemon cards should be allowed at recess and after school on the playground that is why pokemon cards should be allowed at school

• They should be

• They should be

• It's Fun And Harmless!

As long as you don't do it during class or get distracted, it's fine! If you just do it at recess, it is FINE. Why do people not get this? It's a harmless card game. MEANWHILE THEY LET THESE KIDS PLAY FOOTBALL! You've Got to be kidding Me. Seriously? That is why I say yes.

• Yas we needs em!

Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• We need pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokΓ©mon should definitely be allowed at school. They create opportunities to make friends and they could start of a nobody at that school and then get good cards and become very popular!They could also teach math. By adding and subtracting HP and multiplying
    damage dealt. Ive also made a few friends because of owning pokemon cards

• We need pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gtuphjiroh ur0oirtpohjr0jgpfidgt09dj0gd-0tdxim0yiw9y-r6tk[yjri9yjtb vyur

Twy9h 9uht e9uhj9riu oi hiuh r9iuhj r toihjroih do gtioue o e h h h h h h hbgiduh i u9 7yh iu hgiuhgijr hgjiwke ihn iu ih gig gir eg eiugh g e g g hiugh ge ge r gu ergheritg utg hguiregh e ut hyhtiu gytu yi ttru yhrthuird

• Yes we should

It is funπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 😀😀😀😀😀😀😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟 😟 😞 πŸ˜™ πŸ˜• πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜“. πŸ˜“ πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ πŸ˜“πŸ˜”. 😣 😒😒. πŸ˜™ 😘 😒😒 😚. 😒😒😘😝😝. 😨😭😨πŸ˜ͺ 😞 😝 πŸ˜™. πŸ˜™. 😚 😚. 😣 😝😝😝😜😒 😒. 😒😒. 😨 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😀 😣 😣 😒 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣

• As long as you can bring Digimon to school too

I think that students should be allowed to bring Pokemon to school just as long as students are also allowed to bring Digimon to school. I've never been a great pokemon trainer but I work great with my pal Agumon who can warp digivolve to Metalgreymon. What if another student challenges me to a duel? My Magikarp would be defeated so easily as all he knows is splash. To be on a level playing field I must be allowed to bring Digimon to school if Pokemon are allowed in school.

[Yes I know this is about cards or video games, I just couldn't resist.]

• Pokemon are dangerous.

Kids should not be allowed to own Pokemon because they would be irresponsible as to tell the Pokemon to attack other students. They may cause injuries and may even destroy the school buildings. Leaving people to the question, "Who's in trouble? The student, the Pokemon, or the parents?"

(I knew this was actually about the games, but I couldn't resist)

• Please make your question clearer.

Do you mean the card game, the video game, or Pokemon toys? If you mean the video game then I don't think so, although it depends on what grade you're in. Kids in elementary and middle school shouldn't be allowed to have a DS in school in the first place. On the other hand, if you're talking about the card game or the toys I think it would be fine, but with limits. Like no massive five foot tall Snorlax plushies.

• Not always helpful

As you get older you don't need to learn how to subtract and add anymore so what is the use with the math? Because lets say you are in 6th grade and you only use pokemon cards for math. How will that help you are just adding and subtracting, you are subtracting and adding with negative numbers and that other stuff. Still not always helpful. Like seriously Pokemon is not everything. If you like pokemon you probably wasting your money or your parent's money on cards and games. Pokemon is just something in life not your soul. You need to learn, pay attention, and finish life. Don't play Pokemon for 11 days without sleep cause then you will die. You need to learn about many things and watch science videos like from ASAPscience or Scishow.

• Xsdfgb vcfrtyhjntiuw4o5t 254t

Sasdtyuikjnbvfrtyhasertyufdsdfghgfdfghjdfghjhgfdfghjhgfdfgh hu h qf08q34tf753n erfg8eyrg8wthg8rg eiuwhertg87 eriugh87ery ihe87rgywe8rg uh87rt84 rhrt84 t8y4t w9g9rg8 wiuh 8hiughp9ergh urh824t45th 425yt98 iu245ht2y45 gkjn i u9h85h4g 94g 459g 45gh4uig 54h 4 834th g84t3hgh 43h5g85hg85htg 84h g8h4 g845 84 h5g84 hg85 hgu4h5 urthiruthi rutgiurwt hirwuh iuwhiuwe wiuerhiuth igue itg tiu iuhtgiugh igueh itwuh giuweth tiug iuthgiuthgiuerhgiwuehwiueg t hg itg t tug trh giut rgiurthg iut rtiu girt giruwt giuth iuth g

• Xsdfgb vcfrtyhjntiuw4o5t 254t

• No card games

There shouldn't be any card games at all, people will loose there valuable cards and they will be taken away. People will be made fun of because some people think card games are no cool and thinks people who play card games r weird. Besides people who play and don't will argue, like if a game of boys play and need a area to play others will stand or trash that area and they will get in trouble matey both.