• Why do you think this way

Ok guys I have a few exotic pets but I don't own anything that might rip my head off I own a African American tortoise and a gecko those are considered exotic pets. A exotic pet is like a cat or a dog why do you take them from there homes? They are just as likely to bite you as a big cat if you raise it as a little baby. Please don't think this way I understand your reasons for putting this on but exotic animals can be nice cute and cuddly like a teacup pig.

• Help exotic animals

Having exotic animals at home will protect animals from being extinct or being hunted. Just like cats,dogs, and fish they will populate. DSASDFGHJKLKUYTREDFGHJKJHGFDF HGFGHJH HVHH H H H B BB BB BB BB B BV V V V VVHCRVB VFGB V VB D D D D D D D DD

• Because i think its fair because not all people wont just cats dogs and fish

Because i think that it is fair because we dont just wont cats and dogs we wont what we like and most people like wild animals not just inside animals ans like me i would really wont a zebra as a pet because i love wild animals like zebras and that is what i think..Think you paige

• People should have exotic animals as pets.

Dogs and Cats use to be exotic animals............................ ............ .......... ......... . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

• Yes I do

Because cats and dogs and fish are doing just fine in human homes so why can't exotic pets like tigers and sharks and monkeys? I think people can take care of these pets and keep them safe from hunters and poachers in there backyards and houses and give them food.

• I think so

I think that some people should be allowed to have some exotic pets. I think it depends on the person and it depends on the animal. Some people know what they are doing when it comes to dealing with exotic animals and provide a safe alternative to natural living. I do not think that everyone should own exotic pets though.

• Yes people should be able to own exotic pets

I am a 16 I own tarantulas , hissing Rouches pythons , and boas I have had people drop of snakes and creatures at my door not knowing to how to work with them just cause they don't know how to take care of them doesn't mean anything people that do should be able to so they can teach other what to do if it wasn't for the people that do know what to do there would be more harm then help so it's right not wrong it's not your job to judge

• They are too dangerous

I believe exotic animals should not be keep as pets. First of all it's obvious that when u think of a tiger you get afraid. It is dumb because it's against animal will.When u do that you kill the animal spirit. I'm really voting for no exotic animals as pets

• Its to dangerous

Just because some people would enjoy having these exotic animals doesn't mean they're still not dangerous. Have you heard about the 2 year old in Florida who was strangled by he pet Burmese Python? It's not only a danger to the owners too. People on the neighborhood are put in danger as well

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous