• People should -maasai

Have you ever wanted an exotic animal as a pet? I believe people should be allowed to have exotic animals as pets .Less animals can become extinct , exotic animals hardly ever kill people,and the can be trained.

One reason why exotic animals should be allowed to be pets is that less animals can become extinct as pets.People who raise exotic animals are helping to keep them safe and around. This way the more people who have get them, the more there will be. It is also fun and they are very cute to have. Not all animals are harmful if raised correctly. As long as you have the correct habitat animals can be pets.Rainforest animals should in be in a place like arizona because it is hot and dry unlike the rainforest.Animals can become less extinct as pets.

Exotic animals hardly ever kill people.Only 3.25 people are harmed per year. While,125 people are hurt in traffic accidents daily! Owning exotic animals is something that, with correct licenses and environments, it really should be legal. People can be given the trust to keep an exotic animal. There is nothing wrong with it. Animals don't normally kill human unless it is a lion or something similar , but no one is going to have a lion roaming around the house.Animal are not that harmful if you treat them correctly.

• Animals can be trained and tamed

I know there's all this stuff about "animals being wild and dangerous creatures" but they can be trained.

They would also be great guards.

............ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It would be awesome

One reason why is people like a certain animal and they want it they should be able to like me I love leopards and I want one so deal with it
    That is what I have to say to you people around this country so deal with it. So savage I am

• Why do you think this way

Ok guys I have a few exotic pets but I don't own anything that might rip my head off I own a African American tortoise and a gecko those are considered exotic pets. A exotic pet is like a cat or a dog why do you take them from there homes? They are just as likely to bite you as a big cat if you raise it as a little baby. Please don't think this way I understand your reasons for putting this on but exotic animals can be nice cute and cuddly like a teacup pig.

• Because i think its fair because not all people wont just cats dogs and fish

Because i think that it is fair because we dont just wont cats and dogs we wont what we like and most people like wild animals not just inside animals ans like me i would really wont a zebra as a pet because i love wild animals like zebras and that is what i think..Think you paige

• People should have exotic animals as pets.

Dogs and Cats use to be exotic animals............................ ............ .......... ......... . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

• Yes I do

Because cats and dogs and fish are doing just fine in human homes so why can't exotic pets like tigers and sharks and monkeys? I think people can take care of these pets and keep them safe from hunters and poachers in there backyards and houses and give them food.

• I think so

I think that some people should be allowed to have some exotic pets. I think it depends on the person and it depends on the animal. Some people know what they are doing when it comes to dealing with exotic animals and provide a safe alternative to natural living. I do not think that everyone should own exotic pets though.

• Yes people should be able to own exotic pets

I am a 16 I own tarantulas , hissing Rouches pythons , and boas I have had people drop of snakes and creatures at my door not knowing to how to work with them just cause they don't know how to take care of them doesn't mean anything people that do should be able to so they can teach other what to do if it wasn't for the people that do know what to do there would be more harm then help so it's right not wrong it's not your job to judge

• Keep wild life wild life

They belong in the wild and also they may carry viruses and if they got out what about other peoples safety they may turn against you and attack the public.

Keep wild life wild life and if you say yes will you must not care about the public or animals

• Exotic animals are not for pets!!!!!

For one, animals are being stripped out of their homes to be pets. Parrots have their feet and beaks taped and are shoved into plastic tubes. Infant pythons are shipped in CD cases. Baby turtles are trapped in their shells by tape and stuffed into tube socks. Now that's crazy!
    Also, exotic animals can be harmful to us. In the past decade, dozens of people have been attacked by big cats. Since 2000, four people have been killed by wolf hybrids (babies of wolves and domestic dogs).
    Plus exotic animals are hard to care for anyway. Most people end up realizing they cannot care for their pets so they ship them off to zoos. But zoos cannot possibly care for all those animals so many exoti creatures are left abandoned. How sad :-(
    so no exotic pets for me!!!!!!!

• They are too dangerous

I believe exotic animals should not be keep as pets. First of all it's obvious that when u think of a tiger you get afraid. It is dumb because it's against animal will.When u do that you kill the animal spirit. I'm really voting for no exotic animals as pets

• Its to dangerous

Just because some people would enjoy having these exotic animals doesn't mean they're still not dangerous. Have you heard about the 2 year old in Florida who was strangled by he pet Burmese Python? It's not only a danger to the owners too. People on the neighborhood are put in danger as well

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous

• Its to dangerous