Should people be allowed to put pineapple on pizza?

• Free country; free choice. Nuff Said.

I have a pen, I have a apple
    Uh! Apple-pen!

I have a pen, I have pineapple
    Uh! Pineapple-pen!

Apple-pen, pineapple-pen
    Uh! Pen-pineapple-apple-pen
    Pen-pineapple-apple-pen
    Dance time!

I have a pen, I have a pen
    Uh! Long pen!

I have a apple, I have pineapple
    Uh! Apple-pineapple!

Long pen, apple-pineapple,
    Uh! Pen-pineapple-apple-pen!
    Pen-pineapple-apple-pen!

• Pineapple on pizza is delicious.

Pineapple on pizza is delicious. It is also sort of healthy because it has a fruit on it. It also makes it to where pizza is on the health plate. You have your grains (the crust) the fruit (pineapple) dairy (cheese) meats (pepperoni or Canadian bacon). So in conclusion pineapple does belong on pizza,

• It's the Best

Not only should people be allowed to put pineapple on pizza, but they should be encouraged to. Without pineapple a pizza is lonely. This is an often misunderstood issue and I encourage everyone to give pineapple pizza a try. Pineapple is delicious on anything (including pizza). Put in on EVERYTHING!!!!!

• I like pineapple

I want to be able to put pineapple on my pizza because I really like the taste. Who is going to take that away from me because I need to have a serious word with him. (I need more words) ;he. S s s s s s s s s

• You do you

What does it matter what people put on their pizza, I am an all meat person. Once someone told me that my favorite pizza (Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham and ground beef) sounded like diabetes on cheese. But hey, that's what I like to eat. I don't like pineapple on pizza, but you do you and eat pineapple on pizza.