Should people be allowed to separate from the military if they find the lifestyle too difficult?

Asked by: Leaning
  • It can become enough of a reason.

Sometimes there are people in the military who suffer frequently from suicidal ideation, panic attacks, or depression and cease to be able to function as well as one would expect of them. They can prove a danger to themselves or to their fellow military. It would have been better if they had not joined, but if they prove incapable of improving then allowing them to separate can be the best course of action for them and the military.

• Really? I mean really?

I don’t think I can explain this very well, but the short of it is, you should have not joined or at the very least washed out in boot camp.
    At this point, you need to suck it up and finish what you started. Overall that is the main issue with a lot of people, they can’t play the hand they are dealt because they don’t want too. That is just not a good enough reason.

Also, when you sign up, you give up your rights.