Should people be allowed to take pictures in school provided they are allowed to use their phone?

Asked by: dank_meme
  • Pictures taken at school serve no issue.

Especially of people -- note that the overall amount of pictures taken at any place will clearly outnumber that of the pictures taken at school. Connecting people via social services has never been necessary until this decade, and provided they have the ability and permission to use phones in school, the users of their phone should be able to use every single application that is on their phone.

• They say I am a rapper

But I say no they say what you doin sometimes I go I just let the music come from my soul so all of my people can stay on the floor they got a brand new dance you got to move your mussels a brand new dance its called the cupid shuffle it dont matter if your young or your old we go show you how to go to the right to the right to the right the right the right to the left to the left the left the left the left now kick now kick now kick now walk it by yourself

• They say I am a rapper