• Freedom of expression

People should be allowed to where whatever they want wherever they want whenever they want. It is wrong and unethical to forbid a person to wear the mask if they choose to wear it. It is a reasonable form of expression. If you don't like the mask, don't wear it.

• Because of life

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

• sure why not

You should be able to wear any mask you like. I think freedom of expression is very important and not allowing some one to wear a mask of a controversial figure is in direct violation of that. I understand how there are 2 sides to everything but in the end rights are rights for a reason.

• It's a mask

I don't get it, it's a mask, it doesn't do anything!! It's just a creepy old piece of plastic and that's it, we don't illegalize dolls do we?
    So what, personally, I've never seen anyone selling guy flawed masks so I don't know where they will get one but hey.

• The right to protest is a freedom of expression

Even though Guy Fawkes masks might represent revolution, it is just a mask. I have seen similar masks used for many years in the theater and even as a decoration. Wearing a mask should not pose a problem, unless that person under the mask is hiding their identity to commit a crime against another person. Peaceful protest is a right that we have in America, and if that includes wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, there should not be a problem.

• Guy Faulkes masks represent no problem and people should be allowed to wear them.

The mere asking whether or not Guy Faulkes masks should be permitted for people to wear or not is patently ridiculous. They are masks. Nothing more, nothing less. Banning them from use is just severe over-reaching on behalf of government and law enforcement entities. This is ridiculous anyway it is viewed.

• Guy Fawkes For All!

It had never occurred to me that one would not be allowed to wear a Guy Fawkes mask. I think the idea behind banning the mask would only add fuel to whatever fire those who wear these masks are usually burning. A mask is a symbol. The harder we try to suppress symbols the more ground they usually gain. In my opinion, the way you would get people to stop wearing these masks, or any group of people to abandon an idea, is to trivialize the importance, all wearers, and the purchasing methods. Flood the streets with them, make them of the cheapest plastic you can buy, give them to every girl at a club, every frat guy on Greek row. Make it fashion, and destroy the meaning behind it.

Should be people be allowed to wear them? Yes.

• Depends on where they want to wear them.

If they want to wear them in my house or in the public I doubt I'd have an issue with it (especially in public). But my neighbor may not like people wearing masks in his house. Likewise that guy or group of people that own that bank may not want people entering their bank with a mask on.

Vox_Veritas says2015-11-07T04:10:14.277
Freedom of Expression. Anonymous has hijacked use of the mask, which has its roots in the "V for Vendetta" franchise. Even if used to show support for Anonymous freedom of expression still applies.