Should people be fined for playing music too loudly in public?

• Mmm ,, jj

Mm nnn n n n nb n n n n n n n nb nb nb n n mnm m m m m m m m n n b v v v vc b b n n m m m n nb n nm m, m n nb nb n

• It's really Obnoxious

People that do this don't realize how annoying and distracting it is when they play their music out loud as if they really are self centered cucks that want attention, and I'm speaking from observation and experience dealing with them. Also from what I've seen it's always people with headphones, people that play rap aloud ( I enjoy certain rap so I'm not saying it's just them, I'm saying it's MAINLY them). People that do this don't realize how much of an ignorant asshole that doesn't think about others.

• It's really Obnoxious

• It's really Obnoxious

• Yes, we need peace and quiet

I feel strongly that people should be fined for playing music too loudly in public. There are so few places in today's world where we can enjoy peace and quiet without having our ears assaulted by noisy music, noisy motors, etc., etc. I used to have a neighbor who used her car as a stereo, cranking up the radio as loud as she could. That would drive me crazy. I got so angry every time I heard it that I couldn't relax. I had to go next door and yell at her about three times before she stopped. If she were given a fine every time she made too much noise, not only would I have been much happier, but the state probably could have balanced its budget and had a big surplus.

• People should be fined for playing loud music in public.

People should definatly be charged with fines for playing loud music in public. It is a violation of people's peace, and disrupts many people. It is espicailly troublesome late at night when people are trying to sleep. There is also absolutly no need to be playing music loudly in public when headphones exist.

• Playing Loud Music

I personally think people should be fined for playing music too loudly in public because some people might be death or just do not like loud music. I personally think that people should be fined for playing music too loudly in public because it just makes a bad name for people in general.

• People should be fined for playing music too loudly.

Yes, people should be fined for playing music too loudly in public. Playing music too loudly would be an example of a disturbance, and nearly every act public disturbance should be punished. It is important for public disturbances to be limited to maintain an orderly, peaceful society. For that reason, those who disrupt the peace by playing music too loudly should be fined.

• Just having fun

No, I do not think that people need to be fined for playing music loud in public, because this is a free country, and everyone here has the same rights. They are not going to be bothering people all that much, and most people are not even going to say anything.