• Yes I think so.

Men and women have fought and died for our right to vote and some people are just ignoring that fact. It's also saying you don't care about what happens to this country for at least 4 years when someone is elected president. I think it's very bad to not vote.

• So the whole United States could give their opinions

If not every one voted people would not like who the president is and next thing you know is half of the United States would not be the United it would just say the broken states of America not the United States of America so the USA would be a boring country.

• Hhhvuysagpfgaspfgsi;gfvizgbicvz YYYYEEESS NDBIHG

Sahosag9gas89vsc saifhs dfuahibadc aswgiaVIHA J AS CIH OIJFR IHHUSIBDCD DSHGFDSIUOFIIUDSBISVIYU DSCBUDUYDSBU DSIUHBCB HHYI YES VIV I JSACIHASCUOBASUBIASBCSAYCGBSZAI BDSABDC FSDND D D D AS AW F AF A SA FA FA F FSI CS D C DU Y FV F F IHFBGD VBIUDDUOIGSHGHSGVS BV D IHSV SJ VS HJV SV9UWSV IHV

• πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž o a

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΏ a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A. A a a a a a

• Yes Yesv Yes

12 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

• Yes Yesv Yes

• I think voting should be required by law.

For example, if you are suppose to be voting for a president but you don't, that basically means that you don't care what president the United Sates has for this 4 years the least. Plus, you are just being lazy which is not good. So let's remind them to vote!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes I agree

People are being dumb and i think we should vote on weather or not a person is weird or just plain out the worst Candidate to be running for president. Also if someone picks the right person to lead then that would feel really good and that's the best feeling.

• Yes, I agree

Everyone should and must have a say in who their next leader is. If they have a leader they don't like, they won't be pissed off as they had a say. Also the work done for people of color and women to vote will go to waster, I mean people put lives into that cause!!!

• Yes, I agree

• There's a difference between one man one, and one man one obligation to vote.

In 15th Amendment it's stated that all citizens of America have the right to vote. Keyword there is "right". The right is your choice on whether to vote or not. And you claim people are being lazy? Maybe. But there's also a simpler answer to that, sometimes you just have people who aren't interested in politics or are ill-informed. Those who are ill-informed while merely just see or hear something and take it true. That would turn campaigns into nothing more than a popularity contest, who can get how much dirt on who, and ignore the actually issues and plans they will put into effect. An Australian scientists by the name of Hayden Manning even stated that mandatory voting requires "misleading sloganeering and crass advertising." So forcing people will just get you random votes being cast- Wouldn't want that would you? It also takes away some of your freedom. Now what would punishment be? Jail time? Fines? Why should we get punished for something that used to be our freedom to either do or don't? Keep that in mind.

• Should not happen!

This should not happen because if everybody votes people who don't like one president,they will maybe have to vote for the president they don't like. Anyway,there will be an argument about which president is better.There will maybe be violent acts like killing and shooting. This is the dumbest idea ever!

• It is stupid

Think about it if you dont want to vote than you dont have to you should not be forced to vote if you have to vote by law than it will become a mess and a disaster you should not be forced to vote i say no if you say yes than i accept it but i say no

• It should be our own choice.

If this is a free country I think people should chose to vote for 1) their would be to much votes to go trough and people would be like😑 2) it would be way more confusing and it would take longer so people would be away from their family longer

• It was a right that we have a choice to vote. But I Would encourage people to vote.Though you do have responsibilities.

For every right you have a responsibility. We all can vote but you are not forced to. People think that you can sit around and relax while you can stile get what you want. This issue is plane right we have a responsibility to vote but then again it never said in the Declaration of Independence that you are required to vote

• People should not be required by law to vote

This is my opinion I really think it is dumb for people to be required by law to vote here is my reason i think that you would be able to vote without being required by law to vote kids should be able to vote some people say that kids dont know as much as adults

• It's A Free Country

People. Get used to it. It's a free country where anyone can do whatever they want whether you like it or not. Let people decide what they want to do. It's not like you own them. Plus, there are plenty of people in the world who would like to vote for a leader.

• It's A Free Country

• No no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no no

No no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no noNo no no no no no