• People should have the right to choose.

When I was in school my dad refused to let me get shots of any kind. It made my teachers kind of angry but I was fine with that. The government pretty much controls the teachers any way so of course they were upset at the fact I didn't take those shots. Let's put it this way shots are a hoax!

• The data calls for flu shots to be law.

Serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Every flu season is different, and influenza infection can affect people differently. Even healthy people can get very sick from the flu and spread it to others. Over a period of 31 seasons between 1976 and 2007, estimates of flu-associated deaths in the United States range from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people. During a regular flu season, about 90 percent of deaths occur in people 65 years and older. The “seasonal flu season” in the United States can begin as early as October and last as late

• Flu shots help people

I think that people should be required to get a flu shot because it helps their health. Although it is part of their rights and freedom to be able to say no, but i believe that it should be made compulsory because it helps them, it doesn't harm them. If we make it required, than not as many people will get sick.

• No No No No No!!

I worked in health care for many years. Twice I was required to get a Flu shot...And both times I became extremely ill within a few days. NO THANKS. You can keep your Flu vaccines...In fact you can keep ALL your dirty vaccines. Vaccines are much more dangerous than many believe.

• Some people do not need it

There are people who never, or almost never get the flu. Vaccines are considered worthwhile when they do more good than they do harm, but in the cases of those people, they would be getting all the harmful side effects of getting vaccinated, and receiving nothing in return. Some people simply handle being sick well and don't like getting shots, and to them it is worth getting sick to not have to get a shot. And others get the flu even though they got the flu shot (or because they got the shot) which makes the shot either pointless or harmful.

• Not everyone even needs it

Many people never get the flu and are not prone to getting the flu. In their case the flu shot can cause more risk than getting the flu itself. The flu shot can cause GBS which can cause life long paralysis and death. I would not want to risk that when I have never had the flu in my life.

• No, it's completely unnecessary.

It's completely unnecessary to require people to get a flu shot. Anyone who wants a shot can get one very easily and affordable. As long as you get a shot, it doesn't matter if the person who coughed on you at the store had a flu shot or not. Requiring others to get a flu shot will not significantly influence you own well being, so there is no reason to require others to get the shot.

• No, it's an invasion of privacy.

To insist that people be required to get a flu shot is a serious invasion of personal liberty, and no one has the right to do such a thing to another person. In fact, if that were to be allowed, then who is to say that the government (or a company, or whatever) would stop there?

• No, it's completely unnecessary.

• No, it's an invasion of privacy.

• No no no n

THEY TRY TO MAKE YOU BUY THE FLU SHOTS FO R MONEY i got very sick worse than the stuipd flu dont get the flu shot every in your life not your kids either my brother got special eds yep yep yep yep yp yes yes yes yes dont get the flu

• Because people get sick

No because h g k g f;gkmfgdgkdrg r
    owrkwerf;rr f few[f
    o awek o eworew jotweplr;wq][elcqmve WRIOTWR]TI WT]RWOTWTRPI TIROPTIRW[AEOQ[OM TRP[TWroER[WERPWTIP R[TIER]TWR[P MEWPTORIT TR[PIT[wport tore[torp[ tp[wer[itr tir[tiw]ti trptkrptroptr[to optr[tw[pROPR ROTRTIR[PEOI IOFWPREIWOREW OWEARWQRIEP E ROPRTWITOPWA[RP OPOIP PKERLEWIT RAO[MM IRWIET[ qbIOIII IWEIORITTPIOSROITREP[TIOPERT OIRPOITRUOTP RIWOPR OIRIEW[OP WEROR[TP OPR[OR T RIRTIRW RPRITRPOYIEOWM OTRIREPOT REPWORW[P FJKR

• Because people get sick

No because h g k g f;gkmfgdgkdrg r
    owrkwerf;rr f few[f