Should people be vegetarian to have a healthier lifestyle?

• Better for all

I am honestly so angry with the blindness in people... Eating meat is the worst thing possible a human can do not to mention it is incredibly bad for the world. Many and I mean MANY super smart scientists like Albert Einstein said humans need to become vegetarian to survive.

• Vegetarians are much healthier

It's just facts. Humans weren't intended to eat meat. Just look at our teeth— they're relatively flat. We cant go up to a deer or a cow and start tearing out its meat. I personally am a vegetarian and I haven't ever felt better. There isn't anything in meat that you can't get in other foods. Plus, veggies don't take days to fully digest.

• Vegetarians Are Definitely Healthier

Giving up meat helps purge the body of toxins that overload our systems and cause illness. When people begin formal detoxification programs, their first step is to replace meats and dairy products with fruits and vegetables and juices. Yesterday I participated in such a debate in Duvamis and there are many controversial arguments about it, but I still think the answer is YES.

• People should be vegetarian to have a healthier lifestyle.

Vegetarianism is a good choice for a healthy lifestyle. Eating meat can lead to many ailments such as heart disease and cancer beacuse it contains a high amount of saturated fat. Meat can also be dangerous because animals are fed artificial hormones in order to fatten them up for market.

• Yes they should.

People should become vegan to have a healthier lifestyle. There has been a ton of studies that show that you do not need to eat any meat in order to get the nutrients that you need. Not only that, there has been a link to eating meat and an increased chance of cancer.

• Vegetarian live healthy life

What we eat really effect our health. There are countless disease caused by wrong diet. I am not saying eating meat is unhealthy. Vegetarian people seems to have longer and healthy life style. Vegetables are high in protein and clean source of food. It is recommended by doctors that we should use vegetables in our daily life.

• Vegetarians are healthier.

There have been many studies that have proven that vegetarians
    live healthier lives than carnivores. I
    recently saw a movie called Food, Inc. which touched on this subject in
    detail. Meat is harder to digest than
    fruits and vegetables. Vegetarians are
    less likely to suffer from strokes, heart attacks, and cancer. Vegetarians are also much less likely to be
    obese.

• We are omnivores

We are evolved to eat meat and vegetables, how do you think we dominated nature? Divine intervention? No, by being omnivores, being vegetarian without protein will have effects on your health. I'm not trying to force you not be a vegetarian, I'm just giving you advice. Since restaurant menu items mostly have meat in them, it is probably not okay to go to a restaurant as a vegetarian

• Vegetarianism isn't healthy

Vegetarians aren't leading healthier lifestyles, despite how much they pat themselves on the back for doing so. There are nutrients in meat that without them it is very difficult to get, period, the end. I enjoy a vegetarian dish from time to time, I enjoy eating healthy, but promoting that lifestyle like it's a superior one is nonsense.

• It's A Personal Choice

I do not believe people should become vegetarians to maintain a healthier lifestyle, unless that's what they chose to do personally. There is no doubt that the vegetarian diet has proven to be a healthy lifestyle for some, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone. No one should be forced into becoming a vegetarian, it's a strict diet, that many people would not be happy with.

• No, meat is healthy.

No, people should not be vegetarian to have a healthier lifestyle, because there are some good things about eating meat. Meat is high in protein. It can also be high in B vitamins and other vitamins and minerals. Most people probably eat too much meat, but some is needed for a healthy diet.

Ivanas says2014-03-06T11:18:45.633