Should people buy more (yes) or less (no) products from factory farms?

• Yes, less it's just healthier.

Yes, I believe people should buy less products from factory farms. As a nation we need to eat better and eat healthier. I think we would be far better off to support our local farmers markets. Consumers can buy product that is far better, far fresher, and often closer to organic than grocery store organic.

• Whichever they Prefer

People should make the decisions that are best for them or their family. If purchasing food from a factory farm is the cheapest way to get essential nutrients to one's family, they should do so and not feel ashamed about it. On the other hand, people with more discretionaty income are certainly able to affect policy by spending where they think is a more humane approach to agriculture.

• No, they should buy less.

In an ideal world, we would all have the time and money to either grow more of our own food or to buy it from local growers who treat animals and the land with care and do not use additives and chemicals. So we should be buying less from factory farms although that will not happen soon.

• Buy Right, Buy Local

I believe people should buy less products from factory farms. As a nation we need to eat better and eat healthier. I think we would be far better off to support our local farmers markets. Consumers can buy product that is far better, far fresher, and often closer to organic than grocery store organic.

goyalabhishek585 says2018-01-20T13:12:46.927
Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... It got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. What a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.Com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.Com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. Call him +2348074433380 or Add him up on Whats-App.
Here is my Blogger: https://goyalabhishek585.blogspot.com