Should people buy more (yes) or less (no) products from factory farms?

• Yes, less it's just healthier.

Yes, I believe people should buy less products from factory farms. As a nation we need to eat better and eat healthier. I think we would be far better off to support our local farmers markets. Consumers can buy product that is far better, far fresher, and often closer to organic than grocery store organic.

• Whichever they Prefer

People should make the decisions that are best for them or their family. If purchasing food from a factory farm is the cheapest way to get essential nutrients to one's family, they should do so and not feel ashamed about it. On the other hand, people with more discretionaty income are certainly able to affect policy by spending where they think is a more humane approach to agriculture.

• No, they should buy less.

In an ideal world, we would all have the time and money to either grow more of our own food or to buy it from local growers who treat animals and the land with care and do not use additives and chemicals. So we should be buying less from factory farms although that will not happen soon.

• Buy Right, Buy Local

I believe people should buy less products from factory farms. As a nation we need to eat better and eat healthier. I think we would be far better off to support our local farmers markets. Consumers can buy product that is far better, far fresher, and often closer to organic than grocery store organic.