Should people caught drunk driving lose their license for a year?

• Yeeeeeeeeeaaaa boiiiiii cancer

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEAEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAAEEAEAEAEEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAEEAEAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII kjdsfhjksdnfjdsnfkhsdhf jnsdfk sdf hidsjf sndiu sdlfndsfjlds fudsfj sdfisdjf idsf iusdnfj hds kl dfjkjsdfn isdfkjsdnfisd n j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j jfjidfj skd fhfk dsf hidfb idsfn jhdjf

• It doesn't matter broski

Screw drunk drivers they the problem man,fffff f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Yeah why not

I think that it would keep people with bad drinking habits off the road and lead to less car accidents. Think about it. Maybe a year is a bit much, a couple months is more appropriate. Any amount of time along these lines is reasonable. IT would really help and save lives

• Pooooooooooo pee poop

Poooooooooopeepoooooooooooooooooooooooo a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z now i know my abc next time wont you sing with me me me me me me me me me your face is a meme

• Drunk drivers are alcoholics and they carelessly endanger people

Therefore, they must be punished. A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z w o r d w o r d w o r d 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

• Yes and No

Here's the thing, yes it would save many lives, but according to the American Transportation Research Board, 50 to 75 percent of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended license. So it might not help that much because they might find a different way of transportation, but it might help.

• The drinking needs to stop right now?

Yes, because it would save thousands of live in the world. This would help the kids stay alive and help the adult stay away from the alcohol and keep the accident from happening way to much in the world and they deserve to go to jail than stay on the roads.

• Yeeeeeee boiiiiiiii hhah

YEEEEE BOIIIIII hkskskld dkashndkla s dajd djasjld ajadsl dasd la lllllll kkkkk k k k k k k kjsk cdf s m fasf fask;a; Skskw;M DDM DDM EDDMD D DMDMD D DMDMDMDMDM DM DM DM DM DM DM DMD DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM D

• Yeeeeeee boiiiiiiii hhah

• Yeeeeeee boiiiiiiii hhah

• Yes and no

1 year? How about at least 3+. A year won't teach them, they will need more time to legitimately think about what they (could have) done. However, if circumstances were reasonable enough, they can get their car back a little bit earlier, maybe 1.5. But still, 1 yeah will just let them think "Hey, year's up what to do now? Eh, YOLO I'ma drunk drive again anyway." For those who say they should not be punished because they may want to forget something, i'm like -.-. If you want to drink and forget something, thats fine with me. However, if you take to the road with it, its a new story.

• NO, this is a terrible idea

Many people make mistake's in life and some should be punished but some should not. Something really sad could've happened to the person they're just trying to forget. Who wants to be the person who is going to drive them everywhere? Yes, its a terrible mistake but it always should be forgiven.

• A lot of people drink.

Lot's of people drink and a year is too long just have it to where first time caught one week, seccond time caught three weeks, thidr time caught two months....... And so on but not a whole year. Just think maybe that person was trying to get over the death of someone they loved or something.

• All the same

I think they should lose there license. But no matter what there gonna drive. I actually should lose their car also for a year. Then that would teach them not to drink and drive. It might sounds harsh but that's what I think. We don't need more dead people. You guys feel me or nah

• This is not enough.

By just letting someone go after one year, they can find many other ways to go and get a ride or something. After one year, they may just think it was no big deal and think that this was all really easy to get through. They might try again just because it was not a punishment to them.

• Yes and No

• Yeeeeeee boiiiiiiii hhah

• Kk kk kkkkk

Kkkk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k kk k k k k k k kk k k k k kk k k k k k kk kkk kkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkk

• Too Short and Too Selfish

If you make the decision to drink and drive, you already made the decision to either hurt yourself, or someone else. Being caught drinking and driving, you should immediately lose your licence on the spot, forever. As well as having your car impounded. This isn't a harsh penalty, its a reasonable one. Who's to say you won't do it again. Why risk it? Do you really think your bad decision should be the death of someone else? Do you really want to have to face a mother and father in court because you killed their child? I sure as hell hope not. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. For everyone's sake, just put the keys down.

• NAhhhhanahahahahahahahahahah!!!!111!!!!1!!!!T54 BTGF EE

OSrrry ASuygrc jms z ;dfgar65q26xzrey awe45 qwret awet wert rdy wryar y za rt WER AR SDR D ED ED E DE DE D ED ED E DE DE D ED E D ED E DE D E D R TG 6G6Y G6 5 G 6 G6 6 G6 G