Should people caught drunk driving lose their license for a year?

• I say yes

If that person did not get punish they would do it again and hurt somebody. And they could kill somebody.Also do you want to go to jail? I don't. JAIL IS NOT GOOD PEOPLE.So if you drink and drive you need to stop you will kill somebody and you will feel guilty

• I say yes

• I say yes

• Yes I do

Drunk drivers should get there license token away because they need to learn a leson inorder for them to not to distribut the law again. Yes I know people say probably becaue they got there license token away and think it was unecseptible and are have not learnd there leson

• Yes I do

• Yes I do

• Yes I do

• Yes I do

• Yes I do

• Yes I do

• Yes and no

1 year? How about at least 3+. A year won't teach them, they will need more time to legitimately think about what they (could have) done. However, if circumstances were reasonable enough, they can get their car back a little bit earlier, maybe 1.5. But still, 1 yeah will just let them think "Hey, year's up what to do now? Eh, YOLO I'ma drunk drive again anyway." For those who say they should not be punished because they may want to forget something, i'm like -.-. If you want to drink and forget something, thats fine with me. However, if you take to the road with it, its a new story.

• NO, this is a terrible idea

Many people make mistake's in life and some should be punished but some should not. Something really sad could've happened to the person they're just trying to forget. Who wants to be the person who is going to drive them everywhere? Yes, its a terrible mistake but it always should be forgiven.

• A lot of people drink.

Lot's of people drink and a year is too long just have it to where first time caught one week, seccond time caught three weeks, thidr time caught two months....... And so on but not a whole year. Just think maybe that person was trying to get over the death of someone they loved or something.

• All the same

I think they should lose there license. But no matter what there gonna drive. I actually should lose their car also for a year. Then that would teach them not to drink and drive. It might sounds harsh but that's what I think. We don't need more dead people. You guys feel me or nah

• This is not enough.

By just letting someone go after one year, they can find many other ways to go and get a ride or something. After one year, they may just think it was no big deal and think that this was all really easy to get through. They might try again just because it was not a punishment to them.

• Nope im still dope

And no u all now they will get there hands on a car they will no care like heck i dont care what they would do if they take my care ill just go find my brothers care or they will steal i was like that but now im clean and i dont care about those cops out there they dont DO ANY THING PEOPLE im first natoin my little brothers need help were were they huh no were

• Not For the First Offense

Losing a driver's license only punishes someone for having the disease of addiction. We should show more understanding and as a society, help sick people get the medical care they need in order to stop drinking. MADD has had two former Chapter Presidents arrested for drunk driving and one was a Deputy Police Chief. MADD is responsible for the harshness of our judicial process and our abhorrent attitude towards those suffering from addiction. If MADD Presidents can't stay sober, how is the average alcoholic supposed to stay sober?

• They need to Drive

They should be able to drive to alcohol treatment, AA and work, at the very least. If you take away their license, they cannot get to the places that will help them stop drinking. What do you think will happen if you suspend their license, then get it back? You still have an alcoholic with a license because he/she could not get the help sooner because they could not get there.

• Yes and No

Here's the thing, yes it would save many lives, but according to the American Transportation Research Board, 50 to 75 percent of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended license. So it might not help that much because they might find a different way of transportation, but it might help.

• Yeeeeeee boiiiiiiii hhah

YEEEEE BOIIIIII hkskskld dkashndkla s dajd djasjld ajadsl dasd la lllllll kkkkk k k k k k k kjsk cdf s m fasf fask;a; Skskw;M DDM DDM EDDMD D DMDMD D DMDMDMDMDM DM DM DM DM DM DM DMD DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM DM D