• For economy purpose.

Nowaday we as human being with low grow rate of economy really have to use those natural sources such as tree as the government and nation new income sources. Trees may cut down but we can plant it back. To solve CO2 problems we can use other way other than avoid cutting down trees. We can put some metals or unwanted steel into sea or ocean to enable the growing of aquatic plants to reduce the CO2 from sea which have been purposed.

• Yes, but we must be responsible about it.

Let's get our facts straight. Yes, trees are important for filtering CO2 and producing oxygen. And yes, they sure look nice. Yes, if all trees were to be cut down, we would be in pretty bad shape, although some estimates say upwards of 50% of all oxygen is produced by algae in the seas.

Thankfully, 100% deforestation is not very likely at all. In most developed countries, logging is now done in a very responsible way. In North America and Europe, forested land has INCREASED in the past 20 years. Deforestation is still a major concern in less developed regions, especially in South America, Africa, and Asia. But as those regions mature, deforestation will likely slow and reverse as it has elsewhere. It will take time, of course, and they still should, absolutely, take much better care to use their natural resources properly.

Lumber is critical to the building industry. There may be only a handful of homes built today that don't contain at least some lumber, and most use a LOT of lumber. Wood is in many ways the perfect building material. Pound for pound, it is significantly stronger than steel and concrete. Unlike steel and concrete, it is infinitely renewable and its growth does not pollute the environment (just the opposite, actually). It is much more cost effective to build with lumber than with steel or concrete. Today, we can use fast-growing farmed trees to create engineered wood products that waste almost none of the lumber and are even stronger than traditional dimensional lumber.

As with any natural resource, we must be careful how we obtain and use it. But there is no reason NOT to use it at all, as long as we are responsible about it.

• How else do we get wood?

Let's stop cutting down trees, no one needs wood or paper. Trees are a renewable resource. Trees need to be cut down so we can make things. I do believe that trees need to be replaced when they are cut down. Good thing the United States plants more trees than it cuts down.

• Of course we should

How else are we going to get wood for furniture and houses?
    What about firewood? We can't just use coal all the time, few people have any coal close by and not to mention the means to mine it.

Wood is an excellent building material!
    Have you ever been in a house made out of pine trees? It's amazing!
    In fact, I could go on a rant about how pine trees are the best trees ever. Why? Because it's true!

Of course, deforestation is a problem, which is why planting trees is also very important. Sustainable forest usage programs are already proving their effectiveness, however, so I don't think it will be a problem much longer.

• As long as we do it sustainably

As long as we chop down trees in a sustainable way with a vision of the next 100 years then we should still cut down trees. We should re plant every tree we cut down and make sure that the trees we cut down is not where an animal is living nor staying.

• As long as we do it sustainably

• We should cut down trees

Also,it was good because they both got what they wanted the kid wanted apples,the branches and a boat but at the end they both were sad because the tree wanted his body back also the kid did to.So at the end the kid found a solution and made him like a chair and they both were happy.

• First off of course

While there may be trees over populating this completly idiotic world, maybe we should cut more than trees down, with the increase of the human population we have noticed a change in the majority of people, blacks are everywhere and they must be cut down like how our for fathers have in the past

• Chop them all down

I say we just chop the whole rainforest down. So then we can stop debating and I do not have to listen to the whining about whether or not we should chop them down. After this, we take the animals and devour every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children. Actually, just the women

• Chop them all down

• Other materials besides wood are attainable

We need our trees on this planet to conserve the environment and ensure that we can breathe! Aside from that, the use of wood/other plant material is not the only material humans are reliant on in this current age. Metal and cement is the most often used building material. Therefore, I can't think of any reasons why we should cut down trees. It's not like it would get rid of an extremely valuable building material.

• Want to Live?

Well everyone knows that trees are the things that keeps us alive. Istrongly believe that trees should not be cut down because co2 keeps us alive and that is what trees and all other kinds of nature breathe out and that is what we need to breathe in! My final saying is that trees should be kept alive !

• What kind of question is this? Of course not.

No way. We need trees in our environment for us to breathe, clean air and etc. People should not cut down trees because not just we are ruining the tree environment, we are also chopping down animal's habitats. Lots of trees together makes a forest and there would be some animals who lives in a tree and so people should not cut down the trees because they're chopping down their habitats. If we need trees for papers, wood cabins, furniture and lots of other different reasons, we can chop down only few of them and plant more trees because we could still need those stuffs in our lives too. So, I go for disagree because not just we're invading the animal's habitats, and chopping down the trees for tools and stuffs, we're just ruining the world environment and soon none trees would be left and regret cutting down the trees.

• Don't cut tress

It will increase population and you are cutting down the home of Trible people and plants and animals.Also if you take out the roots then the soil will get washed away because the roots hold the tree down and it will beacome harder for us to read because of humans

• We shouldn't even talk about this!

I love animals and forests. Do you? I actually find that staring into the forests helps me think and relaxes me. Plus, ever thought about air? I don't know about you, but i like to breath. If you destroy forests, you're not only destroying what can relax some, but also destroying habitats! It's because of you people that cut down trees that some animals have gone extinct! Ever read the book series warriors? Those books explain how animals can be killed because of cutting down trees and forests! Do you like cats, dogs, squirrels, birds, and many other animals? If so, and you're on the other side, you should feel very ashamed of yourself. Wild animals live in those forests, for crying out loud! So don't destroy forests!

• People are destroying habitats!

If people cut down most of the trees, we will have a harder time breathing. Plus, animals can die or go extinct! Do you like squirrels and birds? If so, you wouldn't want to destroy trees! I actually find myself more relaxed when i stare into the forest. I say we should save the forest and the animals! I'm still in school and i'm writing an opinion piece to my teachers and my principal. If you've read the warriors series, i think you'd understand. Some cats and dogs are wild and live in the forest. Do you want to be the one to kill all the animals and plants? I think it's bad enough that we've destroyed this many trees as it is. I don't know about you, but i love animals and the forest. Destroy the forests, and i'm sure a lot of people, including me will be super angry. So save the trees, don't destroy them!

• No to cutting down trees.

Every human being and animals depend on trees that sustain us with food and oxygen. Once trees are being choped down, it cause us a lot of issues such as climate change, soil erosion or even flooding. It is important to partake any movement regarding our " Green Gold " that sustain us .

• Seems like people want to die

Cutting down trees can cause global warming which can affect the atmosphere which can result for the ultraviolet rays of the sun to reach the earth.Many people say that we can plant trees back but do we ever do it? We are cutting down trees and this is causing few trees and animals to go extinct. We cant plat them back can we?
    So STOP CUTTING DOWN TREES!

• Seems like people want to die

So STOP CUTTING DOWN TREES!

• Don't Chop the trees Down

They shouldn't cut down trees Because cutting down trees is destroying the homes of animals. This could cause the animals to die, or cause them to have to migrate to a different place to find a home. In addition, trees are a natural beauty created for a reasons. Finally, paper is not needed from trees, as computers can be used instead. Also trees get rid of Co2, trees exhale oxygen, many medicines come from the rainforests, you will probably kill animals when you cut down trees. These are the reasons I could think of for why people should stop cutting down trees