• Yes, people should cycle to school.

I believe people should cycle to school. It would save people money from the rising gas costs and provide great exercise. Kids should start riding their bike when they are in school to learn bike safety and for exercise. Too many of them are riding buses, even if the school is just blocks away! Also, if more people would cycle instead of driving maybe it would force cities to make roads "biker-friendly" by putting in separate lanes for cyclists.

• Yes, they should

If people live close enough and in an area that isn't dangerous to cyclists, they should absolutely cycle to school. It will promote more getting out and being active in children, which is good in a time where childhood obesity has become a big issue. I think cycling to school should definitely be something that is done because it has so many benefits, from the fresh air to the exercise.

• Yes, people should cycle to school.

• Yes, they should