• Re: Meh... At what cost?

I'll be honest, I couldn't disagree with you more. If you're being passed by a man 30 years your elder, whom I assume has a scraggly beard and recurring knee problems, it seems you could use some exercise yourself. If you have a younger brother, he's likely significantly more athletic than you, and will continue to be if you keep up that attitude

• Re: Meh... At what cost?

• Re: Meh... At what cost

Frankly, I couldn't disagree more with your comment. To be honest, if you are being passed by a man 30 years your elder, whom I assume has a scraggly beard and knee problems, you are probably someone who could use exercise the most. If you have any younger brothers, they're probably significantly more athletic than you, and will only continue to be if you keep up that attitude.

• Yes, but it would be up to them.

The decision to exercise should be left up to each individual person, but there are tons of great benefits to getting enough exercise. The obvious benefit is that it will help someone lose weight. It also has added benefits of reducing insomnia and anxiety and preventing diseases and prolonging life.

• Yes, People Should Exercise Regularly

Studies have shown that regular exercise is essential to having a healthy body. Having a healthy body makes all other aspects of our daily lives easier. In addition to providing indisputable health benefits, exercise simply makes a person look and feel better. There is also a sense of satisfaction one feels when they endure a good, stimulating workout.

• People absolutely should exercise.

There are many reasons people should exercise. Exercise improves physical fitness by stregthening the various systems of the body and improving muscle strength, flexibility and balance. Exercise can help people live longer, more enjoyable lives. There are many fun and entertaining forms of exercise, exercise does not mean just running or weight lifting. Also, the younger a person starts exercising on a regular basis, the better quality of life he or she will have.

• Yes, people should exercise.

Yes, I believe that people should exercise. While dieting, exercising and limiting your caloric intake can help you lose weight, exercising also helps in other physiological areas. Anybody can eat less and lose weight, and exercise to burn calories, thus accelerating your weight loss, but exercising also helps keep your heart rate up, which in turn lowers your resting heart rate, increasing your likelihood of avoiding chest/heart problems. Exercising also routinely stretches muscles and legs out, so that the body is limber at all times and ready for anything that is thrown its way. While these are only a few reasons why people should exercise, there are hundreds of other additional reasons why exercising is good for the body, mind, and soul, such as because it releases endorphins that cause happiness rather than sadness and gloom, which can be uplifting and motivational.

• We Are an Unhealthy Nation

As technology takes over we are exercising less and fattening up. This needs to change. There are so many heath issues that come with being overweight. Exercise can help cure some of those issues and it is even found to get rid of feelings of depression which a large part of the population is suffering from as well.

• YES, People Should Exercise

People should exercise because exercising is healthy, for one thing. Almost everyone can benefit from exercising, if they are able to exercise. It helps you lose weight, get or stay in shape, and that improves cardiovascular health and solves many other medical problems. Exercise can also help people to have higher self-esteem and may help depression.

• Yes, People Should Exercise

If you do not exercise you can be liable to diseases such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and heart diseases. Data from 2009-2010 indicates that over 78 million U.S. adults and about 12.5 million (16.9%) children and adolescents are obese.Overweight adolescents have a 70% chance of becoming overweight

• There is no reason to exercise

Thanks to modern technology like cars and elevators, exercise is no longer necessary for most people. Most jobs do not require physical fitness and food can be easily accessed by simply dialing the telephone. The only reason someone might feel compelled to exercise is to attack, --I mean attract-- a mate. But this is a last resort for people with bad credit. An easier and safer solution is plastic surgery and a fake dating profile on okcupid.

• Too much exercise

Too much of doing it is overdoing it. Exercising for whatever reason, its not a priority something you have to do. If you have been exercising every day, well, its known, studies show, that those who do a lot of exercising have a shorter life span. A little is okay at times.

• Because not good bad

Because no not good bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad because not good very bad

• Because no bad

Not good so no bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad because no not good very bad

• Self-esteem and other problems

Exercise lowers your self-esteem. And in some cases can cause diabetes. Also exercising can become addictive. People who ran at a fast pace more than four hours a week for more than three days a week had about the same risk of dying during the study’s 12-year follow up as those who were inactive and hardly exercised at all.

• Meh... At what cost?

There are enough Al Smiths in the world... Honestly- can't I simply walk down the street without a man thirty years my elder jog by me looking like a total stud? Frankly, I'm fed up with it. I'd rather watch tv and only see fit people on Bay Watch in the comfort of my living room.