Should people follow a religions rules, even though they don't follow it and testified because of it? Ex: Homosexuals and Christianity

Asked by: fredbosa
  • Its god's words

If our great religious books are stating something which says how a society should be like, than who are we humans to question it. We are mere mortals and do not stand any chance to contradict god's verdicts. Ex- homosexuality is a crime, so be it. God has said that and we should except it. If we don't , than we call ourselves religious, just let us all be atheists, right ??

• K nkn km

Ljnlnlknljnj j j jj n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n jnj j nj n jn j n j j n j j nj n j nj n jnj n jn jn j nj n jn j n jnj

• Its your life.

We all live different lives and follow different ways, I respect all religions but I don't choose to be in said religion. Seeing how the bible says that man is for woman and women for man, but to say that gays are spawns of Satan is just ridiculous, why do people have to die for the way they are born. It is our life to follow not someone else, we don't need to see the world as they do.

• No that is preposterous

The idea that i should follow the rules of say the bible just because someone else does is the most bullshit I've ever heard i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• No you shouldn't

Why do I have to put 50 words here. That's pretty ridiculous honestly. The answer is clearly no. Djkljf dkljflk kd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d