• I request for loan or help me for small business. So you are give me any order I agree with you

Asalamu Alekum (WARAHMATULLAHI WABARKATOHO)
    I hope that you and your family are well by the almighty of Allah. We pray to Allah so that your organization is enriched.
    May name is Rahmat Zar I belong to Chitral Pakistan I face many problem recently earth quick badly affected now I transfer from Chitral to Islamabad. Now I want start small business. I want to take interest free loan for construction of small house for my family and start small business. I am retire from Pakistan Army I was perform the duty in Pakistan Army as a clerk now I am retire and living in rented house. My pension salary spent on house rent. Remaining amount spent on household expenses.
    I am requested to you kindly provide me interest free loan of Rs. 50,00000/- (Rupees Fifty Lac Only) for small business. In this way i save the amount of rent and return your amount in monthly installments. This is help with me from you.
    Waiting for your positive response in this regard
    My Name : Rahmat Zar
    May Cell # +923338252743
    May E mail Address: rahmatjanchitral@gmail.Com

• I think we should give money to beggars

I think we should give money to beggars because it makes us feel good, even if the beggar just ends your money on drugs or alcohol.these poor people are just like you and I they just haven't had the luck that we have had in life. We mustn't be judgemental thinking that they are either an alcohol or a drug addict for example.

• Depends ?

I give a few dollars if I don't know them if i'm out of town. but the ones I see every week, when the say they will pay you back and don't and then hit everybody in the parking lot up for a dollar. the ones who do that make it hard for the pork joker who might really be out of fuel or needs a meal. as long as the don't hit you every time and the able to do themselves.

• Yes, I think it is alright to give money to beggars

Yes, I encourage everyone give money to people in need. Not only is it good to help people out who are in need, you never know when you could find yourself in a similar situation. If you needed a meal you would most certainly want people to help you out. Have compassion for those who are less fortunate than you!

• Yes, you should give alms to beggars.

Helping those in need is an act of kindness humans should be more prone to practice, as many homeless and destitute people have been victims of terrible circumstances and are only trying to survive. Of course, you should always use your common sense and judgment when choosing who to give your money to.

• They Are People Too

Beggars are people too and they may have experienced a bit of hard luck, but they need to eat and buy many of the things we take for granted. You never know what life can be like until you don't have the basic necessities in life. Granted some of these individuals are con artists, but don't let that discourage you from helping a fellow human in need. Life by the mantra "pay it forward" because kindness will come back to you n your time of need.

• Yes we should

Well, most of the time. If you know for a fact they aren't sincere and genuine and are just lazy, then perhaps not.

But those of you who say beggars who have all four limbs are just lazy and such - you guys are the judgemental and discriminatory ones who won't hire such a person because of how he looks like, or seems like. If you're privileged enough to help someone, help them. Maybe you don't even have to donate, you could rec a job or let them know of other options. Help the real beggars, the ones with no choice.

Of course, again - if you know for a fact that particular 'beggar' doing drugs and harrassing people and guilt-tripping them with long weird backstories is definitely not genuine, then don't donate.

• We should help beggar

Because they are also human being like us. They need clothes to wear,house for shelter even they need food to eat.Instead of giving money we should provide them books to read,food to eat.I accept that the young man can earn money by working but children and old person should be helped.We should leave our greediness and should work to improve our nation. Looking smile on their faces give happiness to us.Just try once

• Giving money will help the beggars. Once it becomes fun. You know what? Maybe we could help the government solving this problems !!

Anything not even money would help our world. This will make a world without beggars

Also if some beggers are on the street and they are disabled, they can't see, hear, or do something. They can't see something beautiful like some flowers.

After all of that, why not donate some moneys to beggars? >3<

• No, you should not give money to beggars.

Because most of the beggars we see are not even in need, most of them are just too lazy to work but they need money. If we give the panhandlers money they will think that it is better to beg than to work, If America's people thought that, America as a country would fall to its knees.

• Drugs, Drugs, Drugs

I work long hours for very little pay and because of that I value the money I have worked hard to earn. I fail to see why I should give my hard earned money to someone who sits on the street all day. In addition I pay a fortune in taxes that supposedly go towards welfare, I am not handing out additional money (especially since I live in Massachusetts which has really high taxes). Finally a majority of the the beggars are either scams or drug users.
    Beggars need to earn the money got be handed being a parasite on civilization.

• Begging is a Profession

George Orwell said it best: A beggar, looked at realistically, is simply a businessman, getting his living, like other businessmen, in the way that comes to hand. He has not, more than most modern people, sold his honor; he has merely made the mistake of choosing a trade at which it is impossible to grow rich.

• There are many reason

That some are faker and some beggers use drugs there for they spend your money on drugs and do you think that it is right way no if you really want to do something for beggars then make a charity for them and if we help them with money then they said it is very easy way to earn money

• Only if you want them to take your entire wallet!

Just need a dollar to get yourself a hot dog and you recently got cancer and AIDS and you don't have a job? Sure... Then I pull out my wallet which he is watching curiously, sees a couple 20's and decides to grab it and run or beat the ever-living crap out of me and take it. You can't tell who is sincere sometimes, but if you have to listen to a 5 minute back-story its probably a bunch of bull.

• Most beggars (in developed countries) are conning you

Most of the beggars on the roads are usually drug addicts, alcholics, gamblers etc. Do you really want to give your money to someone who will waste ther money on sinful acts, they need to work for there money and you cant just give your money to someone that you dont know and can you really trust them? Yes you may feel sorry for them, even i do, but half of them are not doing anything good with the money. Most are gypsies anyway

• if you stop supporting them they can start supporting themseves

If you stop supporting the needy they might be forced to go to somewhere other than your pockets for money. They might be forced to get a job, live on welfare or social services til' they get back on their feet. Or they can start relying on the salvation army and food bank or soup kitchen for food and shelter. Plus they'd probably get better from these places than they'd get from our money

• No, because others work hard for their money.

Has anyone ever just given you a handout or have you had to work hard for what you have? I'm sure that your life hasn't always been easy, but did you resort to begging on the street corner? No, I don't think so. You did what you had to do to pull yourself up! For some reason think its okay to just give handouts? There are tons of governmental assistance programs that we already pay for that many homeless people either do not use for bad reasons or abuse and still panhandle. A panhandler in Denver told me once that he makes on average $200 a day!

• It would be better not helping the street beggars

Street beggars usually have lack of hope for their lives. So it is common for you to waste your money because they spend their money on drugs. Just making you feeling better cannot be the reason of helping beggars. They became like how the are now because maybe they did not care themselves when young. It is better to sped money on charities. Making the beggars drink too much drug can cause them to dye. Your kind offer will lead them to more serious laziness than ever.

• We Do Charity

We already give money to charities to support these people who are in need. I trust them because I know they will be able to spend my money wisely. Instead of those on the streets who could spend it on whatever. Instead of giving money take them to a shelter where you know they can get help. It's not guaranteed your money will go to good use.