• I think we should give money to beggars

I think we should give money to beggars because it makes us feel good, even if the beggar just ends your money on drugs or alcohol.these poor people are just like you and I they just haven't had the luck that we have had in life. We mustn't be judgemental thinking that they are either an alcohol or a drug addict for example.

• Depends ?

I give a few dollars if I don't know them if i'm out of town. but the ones I see every week, when the say they will pay you back and don't and then hit everybody in the parking lot up for a dollar. the ones who do that make it hard for the pork joker who might really be out of fuel or needs a meal. as long as the don't hit you every time and the able to do themselves.

• Yes, I think it is alright to give money to beggars

Yes, I encourage everyone give money to people in need. Not only is it good to help people out who are in need, you never know when you could find yourself in a similar situation. If you needed a meal you would most certainly want people to help you out. Have compassion for those who are less fortunate than you!

• Yes, you should give alms to beggars.

Helping those in need is an act of kindness humans should be more prone to practice, as many homeless and destitute people have been victims of terrible circumstances and are only trying to survive. Of course, you should always use your common sense and judgment when choosing who to give your money to.

• They Are People Too

Beggars are people too and they may have experienced a bit of hard luck, but they need to eat and buy many of the things we take for granted. You never know what life can be like until you don't have the basic necessities in life. Granted some of these individuals are con artists, but don't let that discourage you from helping a fellow human in need. Life by the mantra "pay it forward" because kindness will come back to you n your time of need.

• I request for loan or help me for small business. So you are give me any order I agree with you

I hope that you and your family are well by the almighty of Allah. We pray to Allah so that your organization is enriched.
    May name is Rahmat Zar I belong to Chitral Pakistan I face many problem recently earth quick badly affected now I transfer from Chitral to Islamabad. Now I want start small business. I want to take interest free loan for construction of small house for my family and start small business. I am retire from Pakistan Army I was perform the duty in Pakistan Army as a clerk now I am retire and living in rented house. My pension salary spent on house rent. Remaining amount spent on household expenses.
    I am requested to you kindly provide me interest free loan of Rs. 50,00000/- (Rupees Fifty Lac Only) for small business. In this way i save the amount of rent and return your amount in monthly installments. This is help with me from you.
    Waiting for your positive response in this regard
    My Name : Rahmat Zar
    May Cell # +923338252743
    May E mail Address: rahmatjanchitral@gmail.Com

• Of course you should help

First off, the argument that beggars and homeless are lazy and drug addicts is overused and is a generalization. We don't know their stories or what kind of disadvantages they have had in life and it is not right to assume we do. Second, if you give them money it costs you nothing but a couple of dollars and a fraction of time. If they go and buy alcohol or drugs then at least you can sleep comfortably knowing you tried and they used that money on something comforting for themselves. Who are we to say that buy marijuana is a bad use of money at that point? Or buying a can of beer doesn't serve a purpose for them. These things help them deal with their problems. Sometimes you need to be numb rather than nourished. Get over yourself, donate some money or time and move on knowing you did a good thing.

• If this was you?

How would you feel if you were on the street and you were begging for money just to buy the most basic item, an apple for example but no one would give you that money. Would you not feel as if society has betrayed you, if the world has gone against you. I know that how i would feel! Homelessness can strike at any time, make sure to help those in need.

• Keerat karo ....Yu fulfill your duty.....

Even if tge the beggar is not using your money for the right purpose. ....Yu shud not be bothered. .....This world is being moved byone true god....Who is making the beggar beg....Nd it's your test of what seva yu can do best yo serve him..
    .When yu nd dat beggar were born....Yu both did not have anything. ...When yu die....Even then none will have anything. ....So just work honestly and pay your duties by having due trust in god and keep enchanting his name

• Treat others as you want to be treated

If you ever find yourself in such a difficult situation where you have to beg for mercy on the street (which is very possible) you should help out in any way you can. Give them a dollar or two or some food or something to drink. Their life is horrible - don't let people who are irritated seeing poor people influence you into thinking they are doing it because they are "lazy". No lazy person would sit on a street begging day in and day out. Show them some human decency!

• No, you should not give money to beggars.

Because most of the beggars we see are not even in need, most of them are just too lazy to work but they need money. If we give the panhandlers money they will think that it is better to beg than to work, If America's people thought that, America as a country would fall to its knees.

• Drugs, Drugs, Drugs

I work long hours for very little pay and because of that I value the money I have worked hard to earn. I fail to see why I should give my hard earned money to someone who sits on the street all day. In addition I pay a fortune in taxes that supposedly go towards welfare, I am not handing out additional money (especially since I live in Massachusetts which has really high taxes). Finally a majority of the the beggars are either scams or drug users.
    Beggars need to earn the money got be handed being a parasite on civilization.

• Begging is a Profession

George Orwell said it best: A beggar, looked at realistically, is simply a businessman, getting his living, like other businessmen, in the way that comes to hand. He has not, more than most modern people, sold his honor; he has merely made the mistake of choosing a trade at which it is impossible to grow rich.

• There are many reason

That some are faker and some beggers use drugs there for they spend your money on drugs and do you think that it is right way no if you really want to do something for beggars then make a charity for them and if we help them with money then they said it is very easy way to earn money

• Only if you want them to take your entire wallet!

Just need a dollar to get yourself a hot dog and you recently got cancer and AIDS and you don't have a job? Sure... Then I pull out my wallet which he is watching curiously, sees a couple 20's and decides to grab it and run or beat the ever-living crap out of me and take it. You can't tell who is sincere sometimes, but if you have to listen to a 5 minute back-story its probably a bunch of bull.

• Most beggars (in developed countries) are conning you

Most of the beggars on the roads are usually drug addicts, alcholics, gamblers etc. Do you really want to give your money to someone who will waste ther money on sinful acts, they need to work for there money and you cant just give your money to someone that you dont know and can you really trust them? Yes you may feel sorry for them, even i do, but half of them are not doing anything good with the money. Most are gypsies anyway

• if you stop supporting them they can start supporting themseves

If you stop supporting the needy they might be forced to go to somewhere other than your pockets for money. They might be forced to get a job, live on welfare or social services til' they get back on their feet. Or they can start relying on the salvation army and food bank or soup kitchen for food and shelter. Plus they'd probably get better from these places than they'd get from our money

• No, because others work hard for their money.

Has anyone ever just given you a handout or have you had to work hard for what you have? I'm sure that your life hasn't always been easy, but did you resort to begging on the street corner? No, I don't think so. You did what you had to do to pull yourself up! For some reason think its okay to just give handouts? There are tons of governmental assistance programs that we already pay for that many homeless people either do not use for bad reasons or abuse and still panhandle. A panhandler in Denver told me once that he makes on average $200 a day!

• It would be better not helping the street beggars

Street beggars usually have lack of hope for their lives. So it is common for you to waste your money because they spend their money on drugs. Just making you feeling better cannot be the reason of helping beggars. They became like how the are now because maybe they did not care themselves when young. It is better to sped money on charities. Making the beggars drink too much drug can cause them to dye. Your kind offer will lead them to more serious laziness than ever.

• We Do Charity

We already give money to charities to support these people who are in need. I trust them because I know they will be able to spend my money wisely. Instead of those on the streets who could spend it on whatever. Instead of giving money take them to a shelter where you know they can get help. It's not guaranteed your money will go to good use.