• More Than Just a Dog

Dogs are a amazing pet to keep because dogs help people who live alone stay healthy because people who live alone have depression and it causes health problems. Dogs can fix that. Another reason is dogs are very helpful. For example, dogs can get your shoes, newspaper, and other things.

• Dogs are more then just an animal.

Coming home to a dog running to the door to meet you with there tail waging from a long day at work. Can put a smile on your face. When you spill something you have a personal cleaner. Ps. Dont let them clean up everything. Dogs are my world i love my dog so much .

• Dogs are the best

Dogs are the best friend for a kid to have and for The family to have I have a great dog and she is so nice and If You have a dog they're the cuwowos cutest when they're puppy are owsome sow get,a dog they're the bests of dogs ever.

• Dogs are loyal

Everybody should have dogs because they are very LOYAL. If you have no kids you should have one and have one if you have a family so they can put your family to together so you can spend more time with your whole family. GET ONE FROM A SHELTER.YES YOU SHOULD LIKE DOGS.

• Sure, why not

Dogs make excellent companions. Unless someone's busy lifestyle prevents them from taking good care of a dog, I think people should have dogs as pets. Having a dog enriches a family. Kids love playing with a dog and learn a lot from it, too. Adopting a dog from an animal shelter is the best way to go.

• Dogs are More Than Man's Best Friend

Being a dog owner and having the blessed experience of working at a dog day care, I believe strongly that dogs are good for the soul. It is more than a matter of ownership. A dog will come to own you just as much as you perceive yourself owning the dog. It is a symbiotic relationship which lightens spirits and brings immeasurable joy.

• Kaosidnjemd w w

'pspisubcvgfhudcsndcwb hd icjd wh chdh c dc dh ch dc b c c c s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s