• The 2016 Brickyard 400 wasn't important

The NASCAR race known as the Brickyard 400 happened in Indianapolis, but it seems that this was the race no one saw. It's just as well: current events take precedence over a mere sport, and with recent political upheavals around the world, we should definitely pay more attention to the news instead of a simple car race.

• I can not say one way or the other.

I am not familiar with the Brickyard 400. If its some kind of sporting event I suppose it doesn't matter in the long run because it is just a game. If its something else it would depend on whether it changes something major or minor in society. Either way,one way or another I'm not familiar with it.

• No, there are more important things going on right now

There are a lot of things going on in our world right now that are calling for our attention. I think the last thing we need to worry about is whether or not a race got enough attention while the world is burning beneath our feet. People are dying every day. A race should be the least of anyone's concern.

• No, they should not.

The low attendance at the 2016 Brickyard 400 is an example of how outdated this "sport" has become. It is a waste of energy, time, and money. It is a dangerous sport that is outdated and is a waste of time. People do not want to sit and watch cars drive around a track anymore.