• GUns are supposed to be used for various reasons.

However murderers use guns to kill people,if they wanted to kill people they can kill with anything such as knife and rope.That means gun doesn't kill by itself.Owning gun should not be banned for sane people who have legal rights.Government should limit to which types of guns were legal.Therefore sane people can own guns.

• Yes, people should have guns

People have always had guns and probably always will. While I am very opposed to the general public having access to high powered automatic weapons and see no logical reason why anyone would have a legitimate need for those, there is a need for many people to own guns. Many people I know augment their food supply by hunting. Others love to go to the shooting range as a hobby or pastime. There should be strict procedures to monitor who has guns, and gun safely courses should be a requirement, but intelligent, law-abiding people should be able to own them.

• Yes people should have guns.

I think that people should have guns and be allowed to own firearms. I think that it is the right of every American to be able to own a firearm. It is also something that I think is beneficial for the citizens of the United States of America and it shouldn't be banned.

• Its not guns that kill people its the people that kill others...

People need to get it there heads, guns dont kill, its the person behind the gun. They should have mental tests to see if your brain can handle a gun and not be an lunatic with a gun and go shoot up people. Also our constitution allows us to have the right to bear arms

• It's our right.

I do think people should have, or at least maintain the right to own their own guns, with a permit, of course. I think one day, when it comes to gun ownership, they may very well require a mental test to make sure you are in the right state of mind to be able to own one.

• People should have guns, but not in the absolute

I do believe in principle that under the constitution people have the right to keep and bear arms. However, common sense should also dictate that there should be restrictions as to who can own them and under what circumstances. Laws such as requiring background checks and registration of firearms help to keep them in the hands of law-abiding citizens and out of those who can potentially pose a risk to society.

• Only Sane Adults Should Have Guns

Sane adults with the legal right to own firearms should have guns. It's a right of every person to defend his or herself. In America, that means gun ownership. The Second Amendment guarantees everyone the right to own guns so we can defend our lives and our property against invaders.

• It is a person's right to bear arms

Yes, if a person so chooses to have guns then they should be able to possess them. Guns are used for various reasons such as protection, sport, or ever just collecting. In the end many believe that guns kill. While in reality a gun cannot kill by itself, it has to have person that is willing pull the trigger.

• Yes people should have guns

Yes, I think that it is perfectly acceptable for people to own and use guns. Gun ownership is a protected right under the Constitution, and trying to take away someone's right to owning a gun would be unconstitutional and infringe on their rights. Guns can be controlled though through legislation.

• Yes, people should have guns.

Ideally, I would prefer that no one own a gun. However, this is part of our rights (the right to keep and bear arms), as outlined in the Constitution. It would likely be impossible to overturn this right, due to the number of people who collect guns and/or hunt. Ideally, however, it would be nice to have a limit to which types of guns were legal, because the Constitution is not clear on what type of weapons were legal to own; it's likely they believed in owning them for self-defense and hunting.