Should people in power be more generous to the poor?

• Yes, I think people in power should be more generous to the poor.

Those with wealth and power normally always donate and contribute to charities with their health but there is always room to be even more wealthy then they have been, overall I say poor people are looking for someone to help them out when they are worrying about financial problems and if more aid was available their lives were would be improved.

• Yes they should.

People in power should be more generous to the poor. They are the ones who will be able to help the poor get on the right track and help better their future. The poor are stuck in a cycle of poverty and only people in power will be able to change it.

• Yes, they should be

People all view their problems as their own. The stories that the homeless can tell you, would change your mind.I have worked with some of them and most are too proud to ask for help. I know they have had hard lives, by just asking them. If they get a little help maybe it will help them turn it around.

• The powerful shuld be generous

The rich and powerful should be more generous and this way maybe the government would not have to ta people as much. The wealthy have a responsibility to use their money wisely and one of the best decisions they can make is to give it to the people in need the most.

• Yes, people in power should be more generous to the poor

People in power should be more generous to the poor because the poor cannot always help themselves. The poor do not have the resources, or the know how to organize a way to improve their poor circumstances. If finances cannot be provided, we should provide education to help the poor earn more.