• I think they should work fewer hours.

People in the US work more than 40 hours a week, and some people stress out over their jobs. In other nations such as the Netherlands, Germany, Norway, and Denmark, people are given more time off from their jobs, and are able to spend more time with their families. I do think people in the US should work less and leisure more!

• I think they should work fewer hours.

• They shouldn't have to.

Excuse me, writer. You can't just copy the same response so that this debate can be truly right in your opinion. In my opinion, I believe that people in the US shouldn't work fewer hours. First of all, they would get paid less and they can't provide much for their families. Yes, they may have lots of quality time with their family, such as dining, playing, and shopping. But all of those costs money. Watching a movie together? Costs money. Where does that money come from? It comes from the outcome of your working rate and the benefit of you working as many hours as you possibly can. Second, if they did work fewer hours, the world wouldn't be balanced. Then there would be so many jobs and restaurants closed really early because their employees are working fewer hours. Maybe 70% people are choosing to work fewer hours while 30% are, and that makes the world unbalanced. Clearly, these are reasons why they shouldn't be working fewer hours.