Should people keep their organized religious morals and tenants to themselves? Do u lose godly powers if you are hypoctical while wearing a religious uniform?

Asked by: ilovejews7
  • Its negative effects on others

I am personally fine with people being religious reardlss of how ignorant it is, as long as IT DOESNT AFFECT OTHERS. The fact of the matter is, it effects others alot, people are giving people death threats in the name of "god", people are rejecting others in the name of "god" and people are spreading LIES BECAUSE THEIR SO CALLED "GOD" TOLD THEM SO. So I think people should be allowed to be , ignore- I mean religious As long as they keep it to themselves. But they don't they put it on their children and others children, they spread lies to people who don't know better, AND it hurts other. Don't get me wrong not all religious people are this way but the ones who art already know better.

• Freedom of speech is still here.

If I have to hear the solar panel guy's monologue every Wednesday at my front door of why I should be buying solar panels, you better be listening to my political and religious views. If I have to see those dumb commercials for 5-10 minutes everytime I want to watch a show, you will listen to my religious views.

• Should people keep their organized religious morals and tenants to themselves? Do u lose godly powers if you are hypoctical while wearing a religious uniform

Should people keep their organized religious morals and tenants to themselves? Do u lose godly powers if you are hypoctical while wearing a religious uniform? Should people keep their organized religious morals and tenants to themselves? Do u lose godly powers if you are hypoctical while wearing a religious uniform? Should people keep their organized religious morals and tenants to themselves? Do u lose godly powers if you are hypoctical while wearing a religious uniform Should people keep their organized religious morals and tenants to themselves? Do u lose godly powers if you are hypoctical while wearing a religious uniform