• All people should be given the right to vote

The right to vote is a fundamental need for the populous of a democracy. Regardless of stereotypes that you may have about people of various ages, "children" are people too. It has been proven time and time again that it is unethical to discriminate against a people based on an external characteristic or a statistic pertaining to the people baring the said external characteristic, i.e. children may be statistically likely to be irresponsible, unintelligent, etc., but this is not true of all children. Likewise, women are statistically physically weaker than men, but it's still sexist to assume that of all women, much less deprive them of their rights for it.

• All people should have a democratic voice.

The right to vote is one of the key essentials in order for a true democracy and regardless of stereotypes, all people should have a right to translate their political opinions into suffrage. If people are too young to understand politics, the democracy is flawed and only a few can listen to the grievances of the government. Why not let elementary kids the right to vote? Every person has entitled to every right, and we want it now.

• Plenty of young people don't understand political issues.

And I don't mean it like "these socialists think everything is free!"
    When I was younger I didn't even know what the gold standard was, or what a transgender person was, or the concept of gay people. There are just somethings we aren't exposed to while we are young, and therefore we have no place in commenting about.
    It is not a matter of "discrimination". There are some things that children literally cannot understand until they get older. There are still some things I don't understand because I haven't personally been exposed to them (like salary taxes, or college debt.) I have the right to discuss and form opinions on them, but I know I shouldn't vote until I am ready to.

• No some kids are way to young

I volunteer at a summer camp and kids like to talk about politics for some reason and their main arguments are always "BERNIE SANDERS WANTS TO SHARE WITH EVERY ONE" and they live in this fake world where they think everything is free because their parents provided them everything up to the point when they are responsible and actually know what reality is.

• Should people of all ages be allowed to vote? Not yet.

There has been an age limit restriction on voting for quite a long time for numerous reasons. Younger ages have a limited understanding towards political issues and can be easily influenced to vote by (for example) distribution of free lollies or television commercials with teddy bears.

As adults, we hold experience in regard to these issues. Some of us have experienced hard times with money or family, and others appreciate political parties which hold a soft spot for charities.

Children will have their time when they prove themselves to be mature enough to understand all the issues and points which political parties hold to the public.

• Voting age could definitely be lowered by a few years, but "all ages," including small children, is ridiculous.

I don't necessarily support lowering the voting age, but making it 17 or 16 is understandable, as many teens in that age category can be educated about politics. But repealing the voting age altogether is just plain ridiculous. The vast majority of kids under 8 don't even know what voting or politics is, how do we expect them to make an informed decision that could affect the entire country. Even most kids 9-13 just aren't able to make an informed political decision. And how do you explain infants or toddlers? The whole idea is ludicrous.

Also, the way parents could take advantage of this is scary. You could convince a kid of pretty much anything, and that gives parents the ability to essentially get extra votes via their kids. That is just pure undemocratic, and gives an unfair advantage to parents over childless people.
    This is why I believe that people of all ages should not be allowed to vote.

• As Socrates said, a democracy is only as good as its education system

If the education of the individual is limited, then they shouldn't have a voice. This is evident in the idea of maturity, as a child of the age of 6 has not grown as much as a man of the age of 30. Whereas it may not represent children truly, to allow children to make decisions for themselves is the same as leaving themselves out. In finality, to let the uneducated make any decisions will lead to a horrid government.

• Extra votes for parents

It would be so easy for the parents to tell their kids who to vote for. Maybe once they are teenagers some of them would vote differently, but even then many wouldn't understand the issues and would just be rebelling or following peer pressure.

I remember in elementary school a girl told me that she hated Bill Clinton because he invented "the killing baby stuff". So parents already exaggerate and distort facts if they think it will get their kids to agree with their politics. That would become even worse if kids could vote.

• Voting for "all ages" would be the death of a Country

By saying you believe people of all ages should vote, you are stating you believe newborns, and toddlers should be able to vote. I genuinely hope no one supports that. Most kids don't even fully understand politics until they are in high school. And kids that age are going through a lot of changes and don't fully understand the world yet. 18 is a good age for voting.

• People are too Young to Understand Politics

No because some people are too young to understand politics. I mean, imagine if a country's future was in the hands of toddlers who can't even read. You'd probably get a group of 11 year olds who couldn't care less voting for the worst option.

It just wouldn't work. They wouldn't be educated enough on the issue and probably end up voting randomly on Donald Trump for a laugh without even understanding the situation.

• Should children really be concerning themselves with the 'real world'?

As a young person myself, I can say confidently that many young people have no clue about politics. Disallowing young people to vote is not in any way discrimination, but rather, it is recognizing that the responsibility of voting requires maturity and an accurate understanding of politics and the outside world, something that children shouldn't be forced to worry about at their age.

• Parents would be able to take advantage

Far too easily. The parents pretty much make decisions for their children until 5 years old, but the child is easily susceptible to suggestions from their parents past that point. The parent could even force the child under duress no matter how hard you try to combat that. The amount of children simply following their parents would drastically shift politics. Now I suppose you could argue that if you have more children you have a bigger stake in the world around you so you should be allowed more votes, but that is separate from this topic.