Should people over 21 be able to have beer in their dorms and apartments that are located on campus?

• Yes They Should

I believe people over 21 should be able to have beer in their dorms and apartments that are located on campus. The safest place to drink is at home and their dorm or apartment is their home while they are attending college. Not allowing alcohol on campus simply creates problems.

• Yes, just allow it.

Whether they are 21 or not and whether the dorms allow it or not, these kids are going to bring beer into their dorms and they are going to party. It's just how life in the university is. I can understand universities and colleges wanting to ban it, but that has never worked.

• No, people shouldn't have beer in their dorms.

I do not think that people who are over 21 should have the ability to have beer in their dorm rooms and apartments that are located on campus. I think that there needs to be a certain level of standards that are upheld when dealing with a public place that has people of all ages.

• A safe campus.

No, people over 21 should not be able to have beer in their dorms and apartments that are located on campus, because the college should have a right to ban things that they do not want on campus. With alcohol, students will have loud parties and that will interfere with other people who want to study.